Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo these accept banana plugs? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSince they didn't come with any cables, how can I get them to directly hook to a computer or iPod to play music? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill these speakers work as front left and right on a 5.1 stereo receiver? (10 Answers)
- Questionspeakers needed for a yamaha rx-v650 av receiver use for radio only (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill these speakers work with a Sony HT-DDW650 Home theater system? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill these speakers work with a Sony STR DE-197 Receiver? (3 Answers)Answers
These speakers will work with your Sony receiver. One note of importance: 6-ohm speakers on your 8-ohm receiver/amplifier should be fine as long as you do not push it past 70% / 7 out of 10 on the volume knob. Some Sony Receivers include a switch to change Ohm settings. If you have a 6-Ohm option, use it. If not, leaving it at 8-Ohms will be fine. The only thing you want to avoid is any speakers in the 4-Ohm range. Sony STR DE-197 (Product Manual) https://docs.sony.com/release//STRDE197.pdf Sony Details for the STR DE-197 https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=STRDE197&template_id=1®ion_id=1&tab=manuals#/manualsTab Best of luck!
- QuestionDoes They Work With A 8ohm Receiver? (2 Answers)Answers
Yeah it should. Just use common sense and if you hear any distortion then disconnect them. With these speakers having a smaller resistance level it should be fine. Again just be sure to keep an ear out for distortion and make sure your amp isn't running unusually hot. Most receivers can switch between 6 and 8 ohms though. I would see if your's can.
- QuestionWill these work with a turntable (4 Answers)
- QuestionAre these suitable to use as rear surround speakers on a 5.1 setup using the other Sony core series speakers? (5 Answers)
- Questioncan I connect this speakers to my old technics sa-gx690 receiver, is 8 ohms thanks (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions