Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with a wrist strap? (6 Answers)Answers
Yes it is included. Look at the back view screen and on the right side of camera look for the charging port. Right below this is a slit. Feed the loop of wrist strap into it and pull it out from the other end of slit and the loop it together for use.
- QuestionDoes this come with the batter charger? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you download photos with a USB cord to your computer? (6 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the price of this camera? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs there a memory card come with camera (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does it take so long to see the picture you just took? (3 Answers)Answers
I suspect that you are saving LARGE images. Check. It takes time to get these into your camera memory. SIZE is issue #1. Second, you might be using a "slow" memory chip. Today's large images encourage the use of fast chips, with upload speeds of 60mb/s or higher. I have most images from this camera at ~7MB/image. I use chips with speeds of 60mb/sec. SPEED is issue #2. You can set the JPEG compression to a higher compression, smaller saved image, and you can use faster chips. The camera performance will improve if you do those. Check out the recommendations on the $2000 DSLR and they sortof explain this.
- QuestionCan pictures be transferred to IPad? If they can, what do I need to accomplish this? Thanks (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this camera automatically imprint the date and time stamp on each picture? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs there an automatic lens cover, or is the lens always exposed? Also, any more reviews of video quality? (3 Answers)
- Questioncan you charge the camera battery via USB from a computer? (6 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions