Questions & Answers
- Answer No. The Skyrim VR bundle comes with the New Version of PSVR.
QuestionWe are looking to buy our first ever gaming system.. Is this everything we would need?? Or is this more of an add on item for after we buy our console and stuff?
- Answer You would need to buy a PS4 to be able to run and use the psvr but trust me you will not be sorry!! The headset is the future of gaming
QuestionIf I already have a PS4, is this everything I need to get started playing this VR game? Do I need to buy anything else? (For a gift for someone with a PS4)
- Answer yes, it is enough ! only a camera and the headset ;) both are in the VR bundle
QuestionI am interested in buying the PSVR. Are the PSVR game specific, can I use them for any other game or games? I play the game, FIFA Soccer a lot but I see that the PSVR is advertised with certain games.
- Answer The PSVR is designed to be used with "VR" Games specifically, but there is a "Cinematic Mode" that let's you play non-VR games with the Headset on. In this mode, you will see the game displayed on a large "Flat" screen, similar to playing video games on a movie theater screen. However, to experience "VR" games (where you are actually INSIDE the game world and can look all around you), you need to run VR games specifically with the headset.
QuestionDoes Sony have a vr for play station 3? If so, can both units play in the same game from different locations?
- Answer Nope it only works with PS4
QuestionWhy does best buy advertise this bundle for $100 off , when it is ONLY available instore, BUT *surprise!* no store within 250 miles has it. As a bonus, there is no mechanism to look for the nearest one, can't change location. = Fail + Fail + Fail
- Answer I ordered my bundle from Bestbuy online... there was no issue. It was available in Findlay and Ft Wayne. Also in Marysville...
QuestionIt's stated this is the old version, but the game wasn't released until Oct. 2017 & the release date states, Nov. 2017 4 set. How do we know this is the old set? & does it really make a huge difference? Whats the downside? I'm not a gamer, just wondering.
- Answer The VR headset itself is the first gen not the game. The only two differences is the new model has HDR enabled and a headphones included, but I'm not sure about the latter
- Answer In-house multi-player, no (only one helmet setup). However, excellent online multi-player. Try EVE-Valkyrie!
I would recommend:
- Answer Yes, which is kinda sad.
- Answer Best buy will match prices. That's how I got mine for 199