Questions & Answers
- QuestionFaucet requirements? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, but the fitting is included. The end that screws on to the faucet is dual-threaded (male and female threads) so it will work with 90% of faucets. However it does not work with most pullout style faucets because they don't have enough threads to create a sealed connection. I had to replace my pullout faucet with a traditional faucet with a side sprayer to make the dishwasher work.
- QuestionHow long are the cycles? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with casters? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat type of covering is on the top of the dishwasher? Is it like a counter top? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many spray hoses does this model use to clean the dishes? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does it drain? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the temperature of the rinse cycle? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello, the wash and rinse water temperature depends on which of the 6 wash cycle you choose. The Wash temperature ranges from 122° F to 136°. The Rinse cycle temperature ranges from 131° F to 154° F. The instruction manual for this dishwasher has each cycle explained by how many pre-wash, wash, rinse and dry time along with the temperatures of each wash and rinse and if that cycle dispenses the rinse aid. I highly recommend this washer and have used all but one of the cycles (rinse only) with great results. I hope this helps.
- Questiondishwasher installation (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan you tell me what this is packed in? e.g. styrofoam, bubblewrap, cardboard box. Also is it crated or palletized? Does it come with everything needed to hook up to a standard faucet? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long on the hoses and are they retractable? What is the shortest cycle? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions