Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $41.99
The previous price was $59.99
- Answer If you buy a physical version of this game (not though Nintendo's eShop or some other online digital retailer), its a physical Nintendo Switch game cartridge that is about the size of a regular SD card. It has to be in the console in order to play. In lament terms, its a physical game cartridge.
QuestionIf you bought a dlc on your old switch and you bought this game, will you get the dlc if you get a new switch or do you have to buy the dlc on the new switch?
- Answer The DLC is tied to your Nintendo account. You’ll need to transfer your account to the new switch. Nintendo DOES NOT support an account over multiple switches. It has to be on one device.
- Answer Yes it is
QuestionCan you have different people create profiles to play this game? I know it’s only 1 player at a time. But curious if you can create multiple profiles so my kids can all take turns playing.
- Answer Yes, you can play with different profiles. The different profiles will have different save files for each profile. So if your kid is playing on their profile and your other kid wants to play, they can simply go on their own different profile and ur first kid’s game will be saved where he left off.
- Answer Yes! My copy was sealed and brand new.
- Answer Yes, all switch games are compatible with both the original and Lite models
QuestionDoes this come in the physical version or is this just a code? Also, does it come with the box? Thanks!
- Answer Yes, it comes in the physical version with the original box.
- Answer Just googled it. The system setting will change it to 9 different languages spoken and texts.