Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it works for window 10? (10 Answers)
- Questionis there any SATA cable included with this product? (10 Answers)Answers
This is a docking station. It comes with a USB cable to connect it to a PC. It does not include a SATA cable. You will not need a SATA cable to use a drive since the drive will snap straight down into the dock provided the drive is standard SATA. I hope this helps.
- Questioni may have lost my power supply and there are no specs available online for what it could be. Could somone tell me the Voltage and amperage of the supplied power adapter. (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this to transfer files from a hard drive that was removed from a bad PC and transfer those files to a new pc? (10 Answers)Answers
So long as the file system is intact and the drive is not physically damaged, you should be able to pull data from the drive. If the drive is damaged, or the tables are corrupt, please leave data recovery to an expert.
- QuestionThis Thermaltake - BlacX Duet Hard Drive Enclosure Docking Station holds 2 SATA HD's . Can I copy from one HD to the other to make a backup HD? (10 Answers)Answers
Dear Customer, You can drag and drop the data from one HDD to other. If you try to clone the HDD. You will need 3rd party cloning software. Best Regards, Thermaltake USA Customer service Toll free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM ~ 5:30PM (P.S.T.)
- Questionwould my windows 10 pc detect this as a normal hdd if i bought this and a hard drive? idk if my specs are needed but they are intel core i7 3770 16gb ram amd radeon r7 370 graphics card (i think its msi) also would i be able to install games (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this capable of cloning drives 1 to 1 that are set up in a RAID Array (i.e.: Drive 1 of the array to a new drive, then repeat for drive 2) and have the new drives work like the original drives from the RAID Array? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this device backwards compatible with USB 2.0? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, I have plugged it into the 2.0 and a 3.0 USB port it worked equally as well on both the 2.0 is just not as fast is about the only difference if I wasn't out to get optimum speed I would not have noticed it was on the 2.0 as it functions just the same as it does on the 3.0 port.
- QuestionHow do I know if my hard drive is compatible or SATA? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between model ST0014U-C versus model ST0014U-D? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions