Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have traffic updates? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the TomTom - VIA 1515M 5" GPS navigation map include roads in Alaska and Canada? (2 Answers)
- Questionstreet names (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model re-route when needed? (4 Answers)Answers
Hi Storvo, thank you for your question. The VIA 1515 doesn’t have Live Traffic and delay information so will not re-route you if a faster route becomes available, a number of TomTom devices do have this feature but unfortunately the VIA 1515 does not. If you have any other queries or issues please don’t hesitate to contact our support team who will be happy to help, the link below details the contact options for our support team: http://bit.ly/1FqWAZ6
- QuestionDoes the VIA 1515M show the street or road that you are driving on? (2 Answers)
- Questionwhats the difference betn 1515M and 1515TM model? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionLifetime Maps (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo you need a computer to set up the gps? (2 Answers)Answers
Tom tom is the worst brand of GPS. I bought 3 and all are broken. The last one lasted two weeks. The technical service of tom tom is the worst, they do not respond via any messages and do not respond by danos.Definitivamente not recommend it. It is appalling.
- QuestionSo then, Is this FREE lifetime maps updates? (2 Answers)Answers
To answer your question – the TomTom Via 1515 comes with pre-loaded maps of Canada, Mexico and the US. For the life of your product you can download updates for these maps thus Canada, Mexico and US. You can find more information about lifetime maps here http://bit.ly/1CsqT0s. I hope this answered your question.
- QuestionCan Europe maps be loaded in Via 1515 ? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Edsanchez1, To answer your question - The Via 1515 comes with lifetime maps for Canada, Mexico and U.S. Europe maps can be uploaded however please be aware that they are not included as part of the lifetime map for the device hence if you would like to to have the map of Europe on the device you will need to purchase them. I hope this answered your question.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions