Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow are the satellite speakers connected to the system? Are they wire connected? I'm interested in this system if I don't have to run a wire to connect them. I'm looking to minimize wiring that I have with my current system. (5 Answers)Answers
The satellite speakers connect to the subwoofer via wires, and the subwoofer connects wirelessly to the sound bar. Each satellite speaker has a single wire that plugs into the back of the speaker, this wire is at least 20 feet long.
- QuestionCan the soundbar be used without the rear speakers...only the soundbar and the woofer? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan you hook this up to a 4K HDTV with HDMI ARC without losing 4K signal (HDCP 2.2 compliant)? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long is the wiring (in Inches) that is used to connect the rear speakers to the subwoofer? Is it a standard type of speaker wiring in case it is not long enough for my situation? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the length of the sound bar ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow many watts does this system has? Product description does not say on watts it is only mentioned on dB which i don't understand. Is the sound more than 400 watts? (2 Answers)Answers
Thank you for a great question on our SmartCast™ SB4551-D5! I apologize, but we do not have a measurement of Watts for our sound bars and sound stands. When dealing with a sound bar or any pre-configured audio system, sound pressure and speaker efficiency are the most important specifications to consider. The sound pressure level will be measured in dB. A higher dB level will determine the performance of the speakers at a higher volume level. This soundbar has a sound pressure level of 104dB, with a frequency range of 30Hz-20kHz. If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to our Support team at 844.254.8088. Thanks again and have a great day! -Collin
- QuestionIs there a way for the subwoofer and satellite speakers to turn on when you turn on the sound bar using the remote the system came with? I have to manually flip the switch behind the subwoofer each time I turn on the sound bar. (5 Answers)Answers
On your remote, press the menu button and then the up or down buttons on the keypad to navigate to the item that says "Link" on your screen. Then click the left or right arrow to make it say "yes", then press the play button. The subwoofer should then be linked and will turn on and off as you turn the soundbar on and off.
- QuestionDoes the HDMI input on this unit support HDMI 2.0a or 2.0b for 4k60, HDR, and HDCP 2.2 support? Does the HDMI output also support HDMI 2.0a or 2.0b for 4k60, HDR, and HDCP 2.2 support? If not, what HDMI spec are the ports compliant with? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need to use in-ceiling speakers instead of the included rear channel satellite speakers. Will they work if I simply terminate the existing speaker wire wire with an RCA plug, and connect those to the back of the subwoofer? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions for sub-woofer and satellite speakers? (1 Answer)Answers
I have sub alongside sofa since it did not fit under sofa: SUB: 26 1/2" WIDE; 16 1/4 TALL; Stand Base WIDTH 6" ...However, if sub is placed underneath sofa, you'll need at minimum 5" to 7" clearance since sub thickness is about 3 1/4". Speakers: Square 2 3/8 by 2 3/8 by 5 3/8 high ---- Don't worry... there is enough length in cable to go reach other side of sofa when sub is along either side. I recommend speaker stand: Atlantic Model #: SPSCUR47.... wires are hidden and speakers fit perfectly!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions