Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $63.99
The regular price is $379.99
Questionwhy is it so freakin Cheap?
- Answer Probably because the refresh rate is 60hz, meaning 60 times per second, vs. 120 or even 240 for higher end TVs. I just bought a Samsung 4k TV with a 240 refresh rate, but it was also 4X the cost for the same size. So, for our rec room, I'm taking a chance on this TV. I'm not a gamer, and I suspect it's with video games you'd actually notice a real difference. But I do expect a slight difference i.e. maybe a little bit of motion blur with fast-paced sports and movie action scenes. But for this price and based on current reviews, I think it's worth a shot. Just know what to expect.
QuestionHow do i go on internet explorer on the Westinghouse TV 43"? I need to play videos from a website www.jw.org? I will appreciate suggestions on how this will work on my TV.
- Answer unfortunately, you can not, Westinghouse uses what is referred as the "Muse Platform" is is one of several operating systems for "Smart TV's" And, with this system you only get about a half dozen of so "imbedded apps." These are apps that come preloaded from the factory. This system does not have a web browser, i.e. I.E. and/or Google Crome, and does not have the ability to download any additional apps or a web browser. I know this really sucks, I too, found out the hard way, by purchasing several different "operating systems", There are about a half dozen or so such platforms, i.e. Google TV, Muse, Yahoo, and Roku to name a few. Good luck.
- Answer Yes you can. I am currently using it right now.
- Answer This is a color TV with 2160 P or 4K which is far more Pixels than 1080 for a Higher resolution.
- Answer I have searched online for an answer to this same question and have even emailed Westinghouse support to no avail. I have a 1Tb Western Digital Passport external drive that is plugged into the USB port. The TV recognizes the drive and files and I have found that videos of the following formats are supported and play fine: .AVI .MP4 .MPG and .MKV
- Answer Yes, the Netflix app is built in. There's even a Netflix button on the remote that takes you straight into Netflix. (To state the obvious, you must be a subscriber to use it.)
QuestionI was wondering what apps it comes with? Netflix? Amazon? You Tube? Pandora? Also, from the pictures provided, I didn't see where we would hook up the DVD Player, Roku Player and Clear Stick.
- Answer The TV has hookups for everything you listed. It also comes with VUDU, YouTube, Pandora, Netflix, Accuweather, Toon Goggles,.
QuestionDoes anyone know if there is a way to fix the extreme lag on this Tv? I worked for geek squad and can't seem to. Just a bunk Tv? It seems any panning at all and it lags hard. 4k looks good when camera stays in one spot. Memc is turned off. Might return
- Answer Try changing your HDMI cord. Whey we bought this TV, I purchased a "4K" hdmi cord. We had awful lag! Went back to our regulars HDMI cord and voile! All was better :)
QuestionIf this TV has no HDMI 2.0 input as reported, then does that mean there is no way I can stream 4K video from an Amazon Fire TV Media Player? Because a HDMI 2.0 cable is needed to provide 4k correct?
- Answer It has HDMI 2.0 input. It has to be set from the menu as being HDMI 2.0 or a previous version HDMI. Amazon fire TV doesn't show the 4K option for me in the resolution. It says 4K on the Amazon fire box it doesn't give me a 4K option on this TV. There is no HDMI 2.0 cable, only HDMI 2.0 inputs. Old HDMI cables work with HDMI 2.0.
- Answer Vudu, YouTube, Pandora, AccuWeather, Toon Goggles. Hulu and Amazon video are not. Hope this helps.
- Answer Dimension Product Height With Stand27.99 inches Product Depth With Stand9.06 inches Product Height Without Stand26.85 inches Product Depth Without Stand3.31 inches Product Weight With Stand24.25 pounds Product Weight Without Stand23.37 pounds Width44.41 inches
Questioni like to know when your going. to get this westinghouse 50'class (49.5' Diag) -LED-2160P Smart - 4k Ultra HD TV BACK IN STOCK
- Answer Joe I would avoid this T.V. I have this tv and I'm ready to throw it out the window because the screen constantly turns black.
QuestionIs there a way to hook my vcr up to this tv. Like, is there a way to hook up the A V component cords to this tv?
- Answer There is a component input (red, green & blue RCA connectors). I don't see a composite (yellow RCA) connector.
- Answer Yes, this will work for Argentina.
QuestionIs this supposed to pick up digital channels over the wire? When I tune over the cable wire it doesn't even scan for HD digital channels(no DTV scan ). When I switch to air and plug in antenna, it will pick up a few digital HDTV channels.
- Answer This will pick up digital channels over the air.