Windows 10 setup.
Watch this video for quick tips on the Windows 10 operating system.
Quick tips for Windows 10.
Find apps under the Start menu.
- The Start menu is back; open it for easy, tiled access to apps and programs
- Touch and hold tiles to arrange them how you like
- Add apps you love and delete the ones you don't
Meet Cortana, your digital personal assistant.
- To quickly bring up Cortana any time, press Windows + S
- Type in any question and Cortana searches your computer, apps and the internet
- Set alerts, like calendar reminders and traffic updates
- Decide what info you want Cortana to remember in the notebook
- Over time, Cortana will get to know you and anticipate what you need
Snap makes multitasking easy.
- Press Windows + Tab to see your open apps and choose the ones you want to snap into place
- Touch and drag one app to the side of the screen and it will snap into place
- Snap a second on the other side of the screen
- Use up to four apps at once by dragging one to each corner