Bower - Filter Kit (4-Count)
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- Product NameFilter Kit (4-Count)
- Model NumberXAS-FK4SES
- Color CategoryBlack
- Additional Accessories IncludedProtective case, filter adapter, wrist strap
- Product Weight0.5 pounds
- Diameter52 millimeters
- Lens CompatibilityGoPro HERO4 Session
- Water ResistantNo
- Dust ResistantYes
- Filter Attachment TypeScrew on
- Lens Filter TypeUltraviolet
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year limited
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year limited
Page Showing 1 of 1 question
Q: QuestionI'd like to use this while flying my plane...do you know if one or two of these filters will help to reduce/eliminate prop blur? How does the filter attach to the Session GoPro? Is it locked in or just pressure fit? I'm planning to mount near wing tip.
Asked by Piper.
- A:Answer These should screw into your outer lens. They will NOT reduce/eliminate prop blur. You cannot adjust the exposure with just a filter. The CPL (circular polarized lens) will reduce glare and increase detail. The ND4 & ND8 filters (neutral density) will darken the image (the higher the number, the darker the filter). You'll need a camera with adjustable exposure settings to reduce/eliminate prop blur or a high speed video camera.
Answered by Redgtosamurai