Main Content

Duck Dynasty: Season 8 [2 Discs] [DVD]

$9.99

Item Added.View List

Add to List

    No lists found. Create one today.
    Add Item
    Cardmember Offers

    Overview

    Ratings & Reviews


    Overall Customer Rating:
    100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend (12 out of 12)

    Cast & Crew


    • Phil Robertson
    • Willie Robertson
    • Jase Robertson
    • Si Robertson
    • Miss Kay Robertson




    Customer rating

    Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 12 reviews

    100%
    would recommend to a friend

    Most relevant reviews

    See all customer reviews
    • Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

      Wholesome family fun

      Posted
      BradP
      • Verified PurchaserVerified Purchase
      • My Best Buy® Elite MemberElite Member

      This show is great -- it's full of funny situations that are still wholesome enough for the entire family, but funny enough to keep everyone laughing.

      I would recommend this to a friend

    • Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

      Duck Dynasty Rocks!

      Posted
      TheMovieManiac
      • My Best Buy® Elite Plus MemberElite Plus Member

      I own every season of this and I purchase 2nd copies of each season to send to my Mom. If you haven't see this show you don't know what your missing.

      I would recommend this to a friend

    • Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

      Typical Good Duck Stuff

      Posted
      MississippiDad
      • Verified PurchaserVerified Purchase
      • My Best Buy® Elite MemberElite Member

      It was typically duck entertaining in about 75% of the shows - the other 25% show that they are slowly losing their creative edge.

      I would recommend this to a friend

    • Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

      Ducks are fun

      Posted
      revmatt
      • Verified PurchaserVerified Purchase
      • My Best Buy® Elite Plus MemberElite Plus Member

      Ducks are fun when these crazy hunters go after them. They always have a fun story or adventure that they are following .

      I would recommend this to a friend

    • Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

      love duck dynasty

      Posted
      Bubba
      • Verified PurchaserVerified Purchase
      • My Best Buy® MemberMember

      I recomend this to anyone who likes Duck Dynasty. Great family entertainment. Never a dull moment.

      I would recommend this to a friend

    • Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

      Great Show!

      Posted
      grandmato5
      • Verified PurchaserVerified Purchase
      • My Best Buy® Elite MemberElite Member

      We love Duck Dynasty! Very funny and love the end when they are at the family dinner table.

      I would recommend this to a friend

    • Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

      Great DVD

      Posted
      GoSteelers
      • Verified PurchaserVerified Purchase
      • My Best Buy® MemberMember

      Enjoyed the Robertson antics but disappointed episode 9 season finale wasn't included.

      I would recommend this to a friend

    • Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

      Duck Dynasty Lovers

      Posted
      Drwhofan
      • Verified PurchaserVerified Purchase
      • My Best Buy® Elite MemberElite Member

      A must have to Duck Dynasty Lovers. The seasons keep coming & the laughs keep coming

      I would recommend this to a friend


    Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.