Elgato - Key Light
User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 30 reviews.4.7(30 Reviews)
- 4 Answered Questions
4 payments starting at
Studio LED panel with 2500-lumen output
Provides quality lighting for clear image for your viewers and subscribers.
80 premium LEDs
Ensure extra-bright illumination you can dim down to a subtle glow.
2900-7000K color temperature range
Provides hues from arctic blue through sunset amber to meet your requirements.
Comes with a flat profile and extendable metal desk mount for space saving.
Ensure direct Wi-Fi connection to your PC or Mac for easy control with the Control Center app.
Works with Stream Deck*
Power up, adjust brightness, tweak color temperature, and more with simple tap controls.
* Stream Deck is sold separately.
Elgato Key Light
Metal pole mount
- Product NameKey Light
- Model Number10GAK9901
- Color CategoryBlack
- Product Weight2.86 pounds
- Product Width13.8 inches
- Adjustable Stand HeightYes
- Maximum Adjustable Stand Height22 inches
- Minimum Adjustable Stand Height49 inches
- Maximum Bulb Wattage45 watts
- Light Stand(s) IncludedYes
- Number Of Light Stands Included1
- Photo Umbrella(s) IncludedNo
- Power SourcePlug-in
- Stand MaterialMetal
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts2 Years
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor2 Years
Q: QuestionI have an Elgato Green screen and was going to add this for lighting. I would need two of these to avoid a shadow of myself, correct? $200 per would be steep but I love my Elgato stuff always far. Thanks
Asked by Humbert.
- A:Answer Hi Humbert, You'd indeed need two, but remember we now also have our key light air which may also serve its intended purpose and work out for you, please give it a look on our site: elgato.com -Art
Answered by Corsair Art
Q: QuestionWhat is technical charactristics of Power Supply? is it a Universal one ( 100-240 VAC - 50/60 Hz)
Asked by HA.
- A:Answer It comes with multiple adapters for whatever outlet is in your country.
Answered by PanchaPelotas
Q: QuestionWhich light style should I choose - the regular Key Light, the 2-pack Key Light Air, or the Ring Light? I will mainly be photographing items to sell on Poshmark/eBay/etc. including: clothing, china, electronics, etc. I might also use it for Zoom calls
Asked by JGTN84.
- A:Answer Either will work. The key light is simply larger than the key light air.
Answered by Great
Q: QuestionWill you ever be getting anymore in stock?
Asked by Goofy.
Q: QuestionCan this be used for photography lighting? And can you control it without the stream deck?
Asked by Dani.
- A:Answer Hello Dani, We can't promise that as there are literally millions of different camera/studio/accessories/lighting combinations and this may/may not work for you. You don't need a streamdeck whatsoever to control the keylight. If you have any other questions, please reach out: help.elgato.com
Answered by Corsair Art