Best Buy Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to both Best Buy physical and e-gift cards. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Additional terms and conditions apply to e-gift cards and promotional e-gift cards.
- Redeemable in any U.S. or Puerto Rico Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com where available for merchandise or services, including some Magnolia Home Theater®- and Geek Squad®-related services, excluding prepaid open-loop cards and third-party gift cards.
- No expiration date. No fees.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase to extent of remaining card balance.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Not valid as payment on Best Buy Credit Card.
- Check gift card balance at any U.S. or P.R. Best Buy retail location, online at BestBuy.com or call 1-888-716-7994. Must have card number available.
- All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.
- Purchases of physical or e-gift cards in any Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com are eligible for My Best Buy® points, excluding Best Buy for Business™ or commercial purchases of gift cards.
- Redeem up to 15 gift cards per transaction in store and 10 gift cards per transaction at BestBuy.com.
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Best Buy limits the maximum value of each gift card to $500 with a total daily limit of card values, per person of $2,000.
CashStar Best Buy E-Gift Cards
In additional to physical gift cards, you can purchase Best Buy e-gift cards, which are delivered to recipients via email. Best Buy e-gift cards are purchased from and distributed by our third-party partner CashStar.
Promotional Best Buy E-Gift Cards
Select BestBuy.com orders, including store pickup, will receive a promotional e-gift card. Best Buy promotional e-gift cards are NOT the same as CashStar Best Buy e-gift cards. Different terms and conditions apply.