These terms and conditions apply to both Best Buy physical and e-gift cards. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Additional terms and conditions apply to e-gift cards and promotional e-gift cards.
- Redeemable in any U.S. or Puerto Rico Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com where available for merchandise or services, including some Magnolia Home Theater®- and Geek Squad®-related services, excluding prepaid open-loop cards and third-party gift cards.
- No expiration date. No fees.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase to extent of remaining card balance.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Not valid as payment on Best Buy Credit Card.
- Check gift card balance at any U.S. or P.R. Best Buy retail location, online at BestBuy.com or call 1-888-716-7994. Must have card number available.
- All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.
Purchases of physical or e-gift cards in any Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com are eligible for My Best Buy® points, excluding Best Buy for Business™ or commercial purchases of gift cards. Redeem up to 15 gift cards per transaction in store and 10 gift cards per transaction at BestBuy.com. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Best Buy limits the maximum value of each gift card to $500 with a total daily limit of card values, per person of $2,000.
CashStar Best Buy E-Gift Cards
In additional to physical gift cards, you can purchase Best Buy e-gift cards, which are delivered to recipients via email. Best Buy e-gift cards are purchased from and distributed by our third-party partner CashStar.
Promotional Best Buy E-Gift Cards
Select BestBuy.com orders, including store pickup, will receive a promotional e-gift card. Best Buy promotional e-gift cards are NOT the same as CashStar Best Buy e-gift cards. Different terms and conditions apply.