This scooter is a great, well thought out product! It was a lot sturdier, and heavy duty than expected, which is great! Very fun to ride!
1. Brakes work great, has a front and back break.
2. The front has suspension to help stabilize the scooter for the bumps you may encounter.
3. The LED screen easily tells you how much battery is left, speed, temperature, and how many miles you’ve traveled.
4. There are headlights and even blinkers!
5. The turn radius makes turning very quick and easy.
6. The ability to fold it up makes it easy to store or transfer.
7. The battery keeps a charge for a long time! (the product says for 22miles)
8. The kickstand works great and has 2 extensions you can pull out to use as foot rests.
9. Keeps speed while going up hill.
10. Has a key to turn it on, comes with a spare.
11. Sleek design looks awesome!
1. The seat isn’t the most comfortable, but you can live with it.
2. The pegs that pull out on the kickstand for foot rests have no way of locking them in place, so they may get pushed back in when you want them out for your feet.
3. If I were to ride this to a store or something there is a possibility of having it stolen, not sure how you would lock it up or prevent this, though you need the key to turn it on.
**Speed only reaches about 19 MPH, depending on how fast you want to go, this may be a pro or con.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun scooter for simple cruise rides, or short transportation!