- In-Home Windows 10 Tutorial
As part of this service, an Agent will:
Assess your needs by asking lifestyle questions.
Give you the opportunity to choose up to 60 minutes worth of targeted training, which includes approximately 10 of the 12 available lesson plans:
- Feel familiar — desktop, taskbar, start menu, live tiles
- Better than ever — snap, virtual desktops, action center
- Cortana — digital assistant, reminders, Cortana's notebook
- Natural experience — voice, pen, gesture, OneNote
- Continuum — apps that scale, adapting layout to the device
- Mail and Calendar — mail and calendar apps
- Office Mobile — Word, Excel, PowerPoint apps
- Gaming and Xbox — Xbox app
- Photos — Photos app
- Music and Video — Music and Video apps
- Microsoft Edge — Web Notes, Reading mode, sharing
- Windows Store — apps, games, music, movies, TV and more
Ensure that services purchased meet client needs and expectations.
Make recommendations on additional solutions based on client needs and expectations.
Leave behind document with tips and tricks of Windows 10.
Provide you with FMS receipt and notes via e-mail or printed copy..
Educate you on how to engage Geek Squad® for future support and provide Agent contact information.
Service does not include:
Training on virus or spyware removal.
PC setup and installation.
Upgrading computer to Windows 10 from a previous version.
Troubleshooting problems with a computer.
Training on any other topics other than Windows 10.