- Accessory sheet, emergency preparedness checklist (all in English and French)
- Micro-USB wall charging cable
- Motorola Talkabout 35-Mile, 22-Channel FRS/GMRS 2-Way Radio
- Owner's manual
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Whistel belt clip, wall/desk stand
Ratings & Reviews
Up to a 35-mile range
So you and your driving, hunting or hiking partner can keep in touch (range depends on terrain and conditions).
Including 7 NOAA channels for weather and emergency information.
121 privacy codes
Combined with the channel selection, setting a privacy code keeps you hearing only the people you want to hear.
VOX voice-activated control
Allows you to operate the radios hands-free (with optional headset, not included).
20 call tones
Let you differentiate between members of your party. Roger beep indicates when another caller is finished speaking.
Offers durability for outdoor use.
Prevents accidental use.
Can be seen in low-light conditions.
Battery strength indicator
Indicates how much battery power is left so you know when to recharge.
Automatically turns off weak transmissions and unwanted noise.