Ratings & Reviews
- "I Can't Leave Her Behind" - work in progress in hotel room Glasgow, May 19, 1966
- Extended interviews from Liam Clancy and Dave Van Ronk
- Interview with director Martin Scorsese on the making of the film
- Original trailer for the DVD release.
- Unedited "Apothecary Scene" from the 1966 U.K. tour
- Unused promotional spot for "Positively 4th St."
Renowned director Martin Scorsese's documentary No Direction Home: Bob Dylan chronicles the career of the singer and songwriter during the tumultuous years between 1961 and 1966. Dylan allowed Scorsese to have access to hours of footage that had never before been made public, including a number of live performances, and footage of Dylan in the recording studio creating some of his landmark albums from the period. Dylan sits for an extensive interview, as does a variety of people who worked with him during this time period, including Joan Baez and fellow songwriter Pete Seeger. The film debuted on PBS stations around the country on September 26, 2005. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bob Dylan