Parrot - ANAFI FPV Drone with Skycontroller - Dark Gray
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Shoot 4K Cinema (4096 x 2160) video at 24 fps
Offers visually stunning footage. It captures 21.0MP (5344 x 4016) photos. The f/2.4 lens with a 84° field of view delivers crisp, clear images.
Three-axis hybrid image stabilization
Ensures smooth videos and steady photos as it reduces the rolling shutter effect and vibrations.
180° camera tilt
You can use a controllable tilt gimbal with its zenith angle (+90°) and nadir angle (-90°) to capture images above or under inaccessible areas.
With included Cockpitglasses 3, photographers can enjoy total immersion in the on-screen image, exploring new techniques for shot composition - then seamlessly toggle into deep image controls to fine-tune photos and videos.
Parrot Skycontroller 3
This ANAFI FPV drone has its own controller so you can slot your compatible mobile device into Parrot Skycontroller 3 for an intuitive flight experience. The controller supports screen sizes of up to 6.5".
FreeFlight 6.6 app
Available on both iOS and Android devices, it offers a smooth and intuitive flight experience, allowing you to perform intricate flights in difficult areas stress-free.
Unfolds in less than three seconds, making it an ideal quick-to-deploy tool for busy professionals.
This drone can fly with perfect stability in winds of up to 31 mph, giving you the chance to conduct inspections in light winds.
Ultracompact and lightweight construction
Weighs only 0.7 lbs. and has a unique foldable design, meaning you always have it at hand.
The following website may help you make informed decisions about flying your drone: KnowBeforeYouFly.org. Additional state or local requirements may apply. Check your local jurisdiction.
- Parrot ANAFI FPV Drone with Skycontroller
- Cockpitglasses 3
- Compact Parrot backpack
- 8 additional propellers and assembly tool
- 16 GB MicroSD Card
- USB-A/USB-C Cable
- Owner's manual
- Wireless Range13123 feet
- Maximum Flight Time (no payload)26 minutes
- Integrated GPSYes
- Integrated CameraYes
- Video Resolution2160p (4K)
- Total Pixels21 megapixels
- Product NameANAFI FPV Drone with Skycontroller
- Recommended Minimum Age14 years
- Model Number52641BCW
- ColorDark Gray
- Color CategoryGray
- Memory Card IncludedYes
- Field of View84 degrees
- Wi-Fi Built-inYes
- Indoor Or Outdoor UseOutdoor
- High DefinitionYes
- Image StabilizationHybrid
- Image Sensor TypeCMOS
- Digital Zoom3x
- First Person View (FPV)Yes
- HD StreamingYes
- Video Frame Rate60 frames per second
- Video Encoding FormatsMP4
- Image File Format(s)DNG, JPEG, RAW
- Camera GimbalBuilt-in
- Camera CompatibilityBuilt-in camera
- Mobile Device HolderYes
- Mobile Device Holder Maximum Device Width6.5 inches
- Operating System CompatibilityAndroid, Apple iOS
- Autonomous Flight ModesFollow user, Return to take-off point
- Number of Rotors4
- Maximum Altitude (Above Sea Level)14764 feet
- Maximum Wind Speed Resistance31 miles per hour
- Minimum Operating Temperature14 degrees fahrenheit
- Maximum Operating Temperature104 degrees fahrenheit
- Additional Accessories IncludedSkycontroller 3; Cockpitglasses 3; compact backpack; 8 additional propellers and assembly tool; 16 GB microSD card; USB-A to USB-C cable
- Memory Card CompatibilitymicroSD
- Landing Gear/Legs IncludedFoldable
- Battery TypeLithium-polymer
- Battery SizeBattery pack
- Number of Batteries Required1
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Capacity2700 milliampere hours
- Interface(s)USB Type C
- Charging Interface(s)USB Type C
- Battery Voltage7.6 volts
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 Year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 Year
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
FeaturesEase of Use4 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Value4 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Awesome drone!!Posted .Owned for 3 weeks when reviewed.
The Parrot ANAFI is an awesome drone! I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because it doesn't have obstacle avoidance. Of course you're supposed to keep it within your line of sight at all times, but with the choice of a flight plan within the app, along with other things to consider, you'd think Parrot would have included some form of obstacle avoidance. Hopefully they will in the near future somehow.
FeaturesEase of Use4 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Value4 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionHow much weight can lift and fly ? What is the battery life if has to lift 5 pounds in weight?
Asked by Calimero1981.
Asked by bobby.
- A:Answer You slide the phone into the headset. The phone is connected to the controller and the controller is connected to the drone via WiFi. Similar to previous FPV drones from Parrot (see Bebop 2 FPV).
Answered by Anonymous