Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $249.99
QuestionHow many Airpods come in the case? I was born with a deformity and have three ears and need to know if it has three pods.
- Answer When you put em in your cart, they ask how many ears you have.. so you should be covered
QuestionI have very small ears and have never been able to use the standard earbuds that come with my IPHONE. With the choices of interchangeable tips, is it likely that one size will make a good fit for my ears?
- Answer I have the same problem. Never been able to wear standard iPhone headphones. However, these fit perfectly and stay put in my ears. They have 3 different size tips for best fit, and have an app that helps figure out which is the best fit. They are very comfortable too.
- Answer You will need to ask Kenneth for the frequency
Question(1) Does noise cancellation work when NOT playing music when I need some quietness? (2) How does the sound quality compare to Bose QC20 and QuietControl 30?
- Answer Noise canceling does indeed work when not playing music. I don’t know how long it stays in that condition, but I know it starts the canceling as soon as you put em in your ears. I have done this for at least 5 minutes without playing any music, so I’m pretty sure they’ll keep cancelling noise, just don’t know if they turn off or sleep at some point due to ‘inactivity’ I am not picky about sound quality, so it’ll be difficult for me to respond to your other question.. I did own Bose QC 35s and have now upgraded to the new NC700s, I don’t think it’s a fair comparison though. I don’t think you’ll ever find earbuds that sound as good as over-ear headphones.. IMO they are in a completely different class. I do own other earbuds like Bose Soundsports and Zolo Liberty +, these AirPods sound as good or better than any earbuds I’ve ever worn..
QuestionDo they fall out while running on the treadmill or running in general? Are they good for workout?
- Answer I wore them to the gym today and they stayed in great! The only issue you MAY have, if you're running fast and you want to use the new "tap" function you may accidentally pull them out. But small chance. You will love them!
- Answer The AirPods Pro are now my first choice since they fit well and don't tend to fall out of your ear. I still love the PowerBeats Pro, but the case is too big to carry around in my pocket. The AirPods Pro are light and small so I carry them with me in my pocket always now.
QuestionBought Apple Earpods Pro -- It appears that each earpod only lasts for about 5 hours -- this is only using them for telephone calls. I put one in at 8 am and by 1:15 pm it telling me it has 15% battery. My other earpods lasted longer. Is this normal?
- Answer If you are using the noise canceling the whole time then yes that is normal. They should last about 4 hours with noise canceling on because it takes more energy to constantly monitor your noise levels.
- Answer Yes there is a mic for phone calls. That's how I primarily use mine. I have other earphones for running, etc. Love the fact that you can use one at a time. Put one in, talk on it till it runs down, put the other one in and let it connect, and then pull the dead one out and put it in the case to charge while you continue to talk. Haven't put these through a marathon yet, but I have talked for 7 hours straight on a previous pair (1st generation) by swapping back and forth. Hope this helps.
QuestionDo the AirPods Pro come with a charging case or is that extra? What is the difference between the Pro and the regular.
- Answer They come with a charging case by default, just like the regular AirPods. The main difference between the regular and the Pro is the noise isolation tips and active noise cancellation that come with the Pro, making them fit and perform much better. They also come with a wireless charging case by default, while the regular AirPods are offered in both wireless charging case and standard lightning charging case options. I had a pair of the original AirPods and decided to upgrade. It's well worth the jump, especially if regular AirPods don't stay in your ears that well, or you use them a lot while travelling.commuting.
- Answer You will have no issue with them while they are on transparency mode. you will fine to talk to someone. With noise canceling on you wouldn't even hear what the person next to you is saying...
Questionwhen in my ears and I am talking my voice echos back into my head like I'm in a tunnel. Is this common? It is a lot harder to hear others and irritating to me. I have the pro now but had the regular ones before.
- Answer you have transparency on. On the control center force touch the volume button and you will see transparency mode on, just tap it off and it should fix the issue.
Questionwhat is the transparency mode and could it be used to hear a tv, I don't want to blast the sound on the set. Don't hear well at all.
- Answer Transparency mode allows sounds in your environment to pass through the headphones in addition to playing audio sound from a device.
- Answer The only fix for this is to wait for a company like Comply, who makes foam ear bud replacements, to come out with a pair for the AirPods Pro. They have not released any yet, but I am told that they are working on it. I could not get a proper seal using either of the three sized silicone sets of earbuds that Apple included, so I had to return mine.
Questionwhat physical controls does it have? besides pulling your phone out how do you adjust volume, change song, pause song?is it all Siri controlled?
- Answer You can control everything about these bugs using Siri. But as far as controls actually on the AirPods you now have to squeeze instead of tap. One squeeze plays/pause music, 2 squeezes skips ahead a song, three squeezes backs up a song. A long squeeze switches between active noise canceling and transparency mode by default although it can be adjusted for other things.
- Answer Not without cranking up the volume (which negates the purpose). These barely block out my TV at moderate volume in my experience.