Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $949.99
QuestionWhy is the Mac airbook so much less than the Macbook Pro. Is the screen quality the same? For a college student what one makes more sesne.
- Answer The macbook air is definitely good for a college student, I just graduated and I used my air all the way through
- Answer "Your computer's processor is like its brain. Working in combination with system memory, the power of the processor determines the complexity of software you can run, how many programs you can have open at the same time, and how fast those programs will run. Most computers feature an Intel or AMD processor." Basically the higher the processor "number", the more complex, higher number of programs (at the same time), and higher speed of (programs) you can run.
- Answer Let me tell you something. Apple does have a 100 student discount with valid .edu email address, but only on their website. However, if you can wait a few weeks until July 11, do it, That’s the Back to School deal where you get free beats studio 3 upon purchase of a Mac, or Beats solo for iPad Pro. That really is the best deal you can get. $900 MacBook (or less) with Free Beats.
I would recommend:
QuestionDoes this have facetime? And what's the difference between the MacBook Air and the MacBook Pro?
- Answer Yes, the MacBook Air does have FaceTime, along with almost every other device by Apple. The difference between the MacBook Air and Pro is that the Air is thinner, and has the new scissor keyboard, while the Pro brings along a higher performance along with the Touch Bar.
- Answer It comes with a 30 W USB-C Power Adapter and a USB-C Charge Cable.
- Answer This is not true. I have a brand new MacBook Pro and it does NOT have Word already loaded on it. Mine is a 2019 16", I'm not sure why I keep seeing false answers on here; please read several responses to the questions, as the first answers are often incorrect.
- Answer Great caneras and mics
QuestionWould you suggest a MacBook air for someone who don't know a lot about computers? I have an i phone and I like it very well and are they similar?
- Answer Yes. Very intuitive and easy to use. The updates to the operations system are free and it comes with its own office suite so you do not need to purchase Microsoft Office. Like much better than Windows computers I have owned in the past.
QuestionDoes anyone with the MacBook Air 2020 version have issues with overheating? I'd love to get one but I keep reading about those issues. Any truth to it? Thanks!
- Answer I had this concern as well. So far so good and I’ve had it for a month. I also leave it on the charger for hours at a time and still haven’t had overheating issues.
QuestionIs this a good laptop for a new college student? And if so how can I receive a students discount?
- Answer Hey there! I’m not sure about receiving a discount but I’m a college student and I recently purchased mine and I absolutely love it! It’s a bit spendy but I’m on my laptop a LOT and for me it was worth it. I haven’t had any problems with lagging or anything like that this far and really like how it feels to type on the keyboard. It’s also a nice feature that there’s Touch ID and the keys on the keyboard light up so typing at night or when it’s dark is way easier!
- Answer I would return it for a replacement. They are supposed to come with all of that. Mine did. I would return it or call the number on the box so they can send you what you need... for free. Sorry this happened to you.
QuestionIs this a touchscreen?
- Answer Sadly, no. The MacBook Pro 13 inch just came out, and it has the Touch Bar, but it’s not that useful.
I would recommend:
- Answer It’s an orangy color.