Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with an HDMI chord? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the country of origin? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan an xbox one be hooked up to this and work? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many HDMI ports? (8 Answers)
- QuestionBrightness of Screen (10 Answers)
I was reading the consumer reviews, and found one where the brightness of the screen was too much for the individual. My understanding is that the brightness can be controlled with the monitor controls, but is the monitor so bright that even these can't lessen the overall brightness of the screen? Please advise, as I have very sensitive eyes, and won't be able to handle a super-bright screen.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
I purchased this for my daughter who has epilepsy. And the adjustments this monitor has is as good as I have seen. It's refresh rate is amazing. And have no problem with adjusting brightness or any other adjustments on this monitor. It's a great investment. This is my second one I have purchased. I bought my son one a few years ago. And this newer one has so much more capabilities then the one just like it I purchased about two years ago now. I was amazed how much the technology changed in this new one compared to the same one from then.
- QuestionIs monitor wireless? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is recommended for PC gaming? HDMI, DVI, or display port? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the screen matte finish? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this monitor work with a computer that is not 3d capable? (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this come with a display port? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions