Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs there a difference of this model from the Asus C100pa-db02 model? I don't see a difference in specs, is this just a newer model? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIn tablet mode does your hand mess with the keyboard while holding/using it? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have a front and back camera? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this labtop good for school work (Microsoft) (3 Answers)Answers
Yes and no. If your school uses Google Docs then you won't have an issue. If you need straight Microsoft Office then not so much. You have the option of both, but one thing to keep in mind is that any Microsoft Office package is exclusive to Macos and Windows. These devices have the Google Play Store so you can download the Android version of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Onenote. You can also use the web version via the Microsoft website. Hope this information helps!
- QuestionWill thus be somewhat compatible with apple products? Ipad, iPhone? If not, what should i be looking for simple for backing up these devices, and ideally have the ability to send receive and save documents, PDFs etc Between devices. (2 Answers)Answers
I got my wife this Chromebook for Christmas after months of researching it. We both have iPhones and a very old MacBook that is on its last leg. We aren't in the budget for another MacBook anytime soon, but after having this little ASUS Flip for a few weeks, I don't know that we'll ever get another expensive computer. We love it, and I'm probably gonna get one for myself. You need to have a Gmail account in order to be able to use this, or any Chromebook. If email, internet, and occasional office suite documents/projects is all you do, this may be the product for you. You will not be able to back up your Apple devices to a Chromebook, so if you don't have a primary computer that you can back up to, I would recommend increasing your iCould storage and backing up to the cloud. But to your other question about sending and receiving documents/PDFs between devices... no problem. Google Docs handles just about anything you might have done in Word... but with Android Apps on the Chromebook, you can even download the Microsoft Suite apps for Word, Xcel, etc. There's also another great app called Pushbullet that you can install on your iPhone and your Chromebook and send/receive files across platforms that way. We use it all the time. This is a great device. It's built well. It's blazing fast. It just works. If you get one, pay the extra $30-$50 for the 4gb version, you won't regret it. Hope this helps.
- QuestionHow does it work with hot spot? I was told by the sales that no wifi required if one uses hot spot from cell phone data. I want to buy this for my granddaughter but she does not have wifi at home but she can use cell phone data, is it true? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, she can use this laptop with a cellphone hotspot. It will work satisfactorily. The cellphone provides the "wifi network", and the laptop's wireless ability will allow her to get onto the Internet via her cellphone's wifi network. Hope she has happy surfing!
- QuestionWhat is the Cortex-17A chip? How fast is it, and how much power does it consume? The other two Flips have the Rockchip. What are the differences? (1 Answer)Answers
The processors are almost identical. The Rockchip processor is a mobile processor and i believe the core layout was the same(Quad core 1.8GHz). It may be a newer version Rockchip because if you go under specifications the processor is stated as a Rockchip
- QuestionDoes the chromebook flip ALL the way around, so you can use it as a tablet, or only to a certain angle? I want to be able to put it on a music stand for online lessons. Thank you! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much does it weigh? Is it thin? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this laptop work with a stylus? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions