Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $69.95
QuestionDoes this phone announce callers
- Answer Actually, this phone does NOT audibly announce calls. I purchased this phone on the basis of the previous commenter's statement. When I got the phone home, I could not find anything in the manual that referred to talking caller ID. So I called AT&T customer service directly, and the technician told me that this phone does not have that feature.
- Answer Yes this is hooked up to my landline. I don't use the Bluetooth/cell phone connection
QuestionDo you know how many actual storage spaces are provided in the Call Block feature?.I get a ton of scam calls. Thank You for your time.
- Answer Will block up to 1,000 numbers.
Questionmy mom has xfinity voicemail and she doesn't want the phone to take messages. she just wants it to ring so xfinity can take the messages. how do you set it to do that?
- Answer You can turn off the answering machine portion and not use it.
QuestionJus wondering alot of reviews are on the white model and AT&T told me this black model with a speaker and keypad on the base was the latest model does anyone have trouble with it saying searching for base or handset hanging up when on speaker?
- Answer I have the black model and have had no issues with it. Works perfectly in my home office.
QuestionCan I buy two extra remote handsets? I need a base unit plus three additional phones? If extra remote handsets are available, how to I go about ordering them? Thanks
- Answer The Model number of the additional handsets are in your owners manual.
- Answer Although there is no headphone jack on the phone, the phone is Bluetooth compatible with a Bluetooth headset.
QuestionDoes AT&T make a similar phone in black or silver? I would like to get this phone but don't want white. Thanks.
- Answer Not that I have seen but it is just the face that is white. I recently bought and have been very pleased.
QuestionDoes this Bluetooth/cell phone system works in parallel with copper wire landline system - Verizon or AT&T? - can we make calls and receive calls from both phone systems when Bluetooth landline base phone hooked up to wall phone jack? Or only one of them
- Answer I purchased this system as a gift for someone so I don’t have experience with this specific product. I do however own a larger set of the phones which has all of the same features. You can use it as a landline or have your Bluetooth (connect to cell) at the same time. I am not sure about the answer to your other question specifically. Our phone service is through Magic Jack which we got at BestBuy, not through our local cable company or Verizon, etc(not paying them $50 per month for phone service doesn’t make sense to me.. Everything works just fine. Hope this helps you.
QuestionIs the connect to cell feature something that can be turned on only if want to use that feature? I would like my landline phone to be totally secure and NOT behave like a smart phone at any time.
- Answer Seems so. I didn't want to do that either so I did nothing about setting it up. I see no evidence that it's paired with my phone somehow.
- Answer ATT online or maybe in ATT store
QuestionIs there a way to extend the time that the phone rings with an incoming call? It only rings twice and I’m not sure how to make it ring longer.
- Answer You can set the number of rings before the answering machine picks it up -- I think, if memory serves correctly, up to 5.