Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $35.99
The regular price is $99.99
- Answer Lay your beats flat and turn them on. if they sync up and play while flat vs when you are using them/wearing them... then you have the same issue I had. There is a fine wire that broke down.
- Answer Very likely yes. If your phone supports Bluetooth, then yes. But, you may want to get the version that has the same charging receptacle as your phone. This version uses the iPhone charging cable, so you'd need to lug two types of connectors/cables for charging.
QuestionWhy don't these come with the wing tips that fit in the upper part of your ear for added stability? They're shown on some of the pictures, but are not in the box. This is my 2nd pair and the 1st pair had them and it made a big difference in the fit.
- Answer Mine never had them, but Best Buy’s adds showed them. I called Apple support and they said they were discontinued but I could still purchase them. But they’re only available in black for $9 (2 sets in the box). I ordered them since I have small ears and need them hold the ear buds in. I was frustrated they weren’t in the BeatsX box, but it was worth it to get them direct from Apple.
QuestionMy beats X won't work. I've tried to factory reset them and I've charged them for over 1 day. When I plug them in they flash red and white 3 times. When I unplug them they flash red then turn off and won't turn back on. I've had them since September 2018.
- Answer These headphones has a one year warranty with Apple. If you call their customer support they are great. If it is determined that there's some type of defect within one year, they will replace them for you for free!
- Answer They come with a tiny charger. It uses an iPhone charger
QuestionDo these beats come with the case and the hooks because several have reported that they do not?
- Answer No, they do not! I expected them and was sadly disappointed.
- Answer They are compatible, but they dont last long . They either stop taking a charge or one or both headphones stop working. Dont waste your money
QuestionHow do I pair and unpair them?
- Answer You can pair through your bluetooth settings on your device. After turning on your bluetooth on your device, press and hold the power button until the LED light flashes, indicating that your earphones are in pairing mode. Tap Beats X in your bluetooth devices list on your device to connect. You can un-pair your headphones through your bluetooth settings.
QuestionMy Beatxx stopped pairing to bluetooth on my Mac Pro. It is fully charged. red light to green ... no light goes on when I push button control which normally will show green. Can it be fixed?
- Answer Hi I was having this issue, as well as other people I know. I sent it for repair and was told “internal physical damage in the charging port” I’m totally confused as the beats charged fine with no issue, just the constant Bluetooth disconnect- this issue is not covered by warranty per geek tech, I will have to pay $80 to fix lol what a joke
- Answer Yes you can if your on iOS 12 it will show up in the battery segment in the quick pages all the way to the left
QuestionI purchased a new one today but it didn't come with the silicone case. I bought the same item one a year ago for a friend and it did. Is my new one missing the case or did they stop including it?
- Answer I just bought a new pair of the beats ex at Christmas time and mine did have a silicone case in them.
QuestionTrying to replace my charger cable for these headphones what is the exact name so I can purchase?Beats by Dr Dre
- Answer Take the charger too apple! They have a very easy and secmless process for warranty exchange. They own beats
QuestionHi, I just wonder why these earphones are cheaper than the ones in apple store and on beats website? Are these refurbished? Thank you.
- Answer These are the 2018 model which are $119 new. The older models ($149) are now on clearance and no longer available. Apple consolidated some lines of Beats headsets and lowered the price for 2018. While the 2018 model is an upgrade of the older models you can currently find last years BeatsX at Best Buy for $76.
- Answer THEY WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT