Questions & Answers
Model: MFC-J885DWSKU: 5430013
Ask a Question
- Best answer: Yes. Go to your printer details in your computer and change setting to black only. The printer will respond to that command.
Yes, but the color will be off if printing in color.
- Best answer: There is a memory card slot
- Best answer: The dimensions of this printer are 15.7" x 13.4" x 6.8".
- Best answer: I'm using it with Windows 10 and it works great.
- Best answer: Yes but make sure the place you buy it from allows returns/exchanges in case the cartridge is rejected.
- Best answer: This is for a landline service.
- Best answer: Yes, this model does print photos.
- Best answer: Yes. You just need to download the Brother plugin or app (if you want more features) from your play store.
- Best answer: This product supports the following:
Windows: 2003 R2, 2003, 2008 R2, 2008, 2012 R2, 2012 Server, XP Professional, XP Home, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1; Mac: OS X 10.8.5, 10.9.x or 10.10.x
- Best answer: Yes on both counts. This printer has a document feeder for the scanner function, and "duplexing" which means it prints on both sides of the page when set to do so. A very nice printer!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions