Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $229.99
- Answer I put this unit under my upper cabinets. I have about 4 1/2 inches from top of unit to cabinet bottom. I pull the unit out to the edge of the counter when I use it to create space behind. The unit does get quite hot when you air fry. My unit is next to my stove so when I air fry or broil I just turn on the vent above the stove. I have had no problems. Also I have painted cabinets and have no problems with the finish. I love this air fryer combo!
QuestionWill it get things super brown and crispy? I have never seen pictures that are extra brown. Thank you.
- Answer It does brown and crisp nicely and very quickly. I heated a small frozen pizza the one serving kind and put it at 8 minutes, turned my pizza almost black, learned only needs about 4 minutes to cook for a slice of pizza. It was my fault because I thought it would work like my old toaster oven but usually heats things faster than microwave and keeps things crispy instead of soggy.
QuestionHow do you change/tighten the interior light within the oven? Brand new unit and upon using it the first time no light. Door is closed, oven is on, button pushed. NO LIGHT.
- Answer No...Contacting Cuisinart is a waste of time (at least for something as simple as a light bulb lol) .....Cuisinart Customer Service said they do not carry replacement bulbs and No there is not any other supplier to get a replacement bulb. FALSE ! You can get a replacement interior light bulb for the Cuisinart Toaster Oven Air Fryer at Home Depot .....Phillips Appliance,. 120 Volt, 25 Watt. This bulb is for a Microwave but looks exactly like the Cuisinart Oven bulb. Works great also.
- Answer mine sets on a counter with a cabinet above it. The unit itself doesn't seem to get very hot on the outside but it does blow the hot air out the back so it needs to be pulled out from a wall a little bit.
- Answer Absolutely Maryam you can preheat the oven. In fact on some foods it’s recommended. Whenever the door is opened, the unit stops heating and resumes when shut. This does Not affect the timer function at all (it pauses in other words) and resumes where it left off. Another reviewer mentioned the heating level is not accurate on the dial. His tests showed a 100 degree difference! I found this to be true. I’m glad I read all the reviews! So if I want 350 degrees (and Not 450) I put the temperature dial on 250 degrees to give me 350 degrees. I Love this product and hope Cusinart improves the accuracy of the heating element as well as moving to digital instead of the dials.
- Answer You can cook about 30 wings. Cook at 400 degrees on air fry setting for 12 minutes. Then turn over and cook another 12 minutes. Just lightly season with salt and pepper prior to cooking. After cooking put wings in a bowl and pour over sauce (buffalo wing sauce, teriyaki and etc.) shake and serve. We liked them as much as restaurant wings.
- Answer I bake frozen 12” pizzas in mine all the time. Just place it directly on the baking/toasting rack. You can cover the slide out drip tray with foil if you are using a lot of cheese, but I usually don’t bother.
- Answer Yes absolutely. I put down aluminum foil whenever possible. FYI we love this little oven it’s amazing and we use the big regular oven much less this thing is so convenient and easy to clean. The bottom of the oven is actually a tray that slides right out so when u don’t use foil any mess cleans right up!
QuestionI’ve had this over for a few months and while we haven’t used it much yet, the baking pan has stubborn baked on food. Most likely burned on butter, etc. How can I clean it off?
- Answer Sandy I have two of these ovens one at home and one at the beach. The pan is hard to clean after it gets baked on a few times. We started wrapping our in foil and the problem is solved. Bartenders Find was what we used to get the build up off
QuestionDoes it make a mess on the inside with splatters? It says 0.6 cubic feet inside, but how many quarts of food would it hold for air frying?
- Answer So far, I have gotten very little splatters . it wipes up with rag. Stays very clean compared to other ovens I have had.
QuestionOn what functions are the 4 heating elements on top all working at once? On Broil???? Can you explain when each of the 6 heating elements are on (red)? What functions use which heating elements? Thank you.
- Answer I believe it goes like this: Bake - bottom element Convection - both elements Broil - top element Air Fry - top element Toast - both elements I tend to use the Convection setting for just about everything. I even prefer it for Air Fry by putting the drip tray on the bottom and rack with basket on top. It can cook thinks unbelievably fast this way. Just takes a little practice and keeping a close eye on it.
QuestionCan I manualy cut off the unit or can I restart the cooking procedure if I initially turned the wrong knob or settings
- Answer Yes. You can just turn the timer off and start over.
- Answer I find that when the toaster oven is in use, it sides as well as the top does become hot. I would recommend that if you do use this appliance in a closed space, that it has plenty of ventilation as the outside does become hot. Personally I would not use this appliance directly underneath a kitchen counter unless you have plenty of space above it, otherwise the underside of your counters will get rather warm.
- Answer I noticed this on the Air Fryer mode too. If you use the Convection mode, all elements will work at the same time. I actually prefer to put the drip tray on the bottom, the rack on top with the basket. Then pre-heat in Convection mode. This works incredibly well for nearly all cooking methods, including Air Frying. Try it!
- Answer If you would heat coffee in a standard oven; then it can be warmed in air fryer.