Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the highest temperature it will generate? (4 Answers)
- Questioncan you grill frozen hamburger patty and at what temp. (2 Answers)Answers
Yes and they will be done in 5 minutes. I use this for a lot of frozen and fresh meats. Just season it and cook it. You may want to spay a little Pam on it if you are cooking boneless chicken breast. I put mine on 325 and then use medium and I close the top to cook.
- QuestionHow easy is it to clean (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow good does it cook chicken? (3 Answers)Answers
Chicken is amazing on this thing. It cooks thoroughly and quickly. I recommend opening up and flattening out your chicken thighs and if you're doing breasts, either pound them down or cut them lengthwise to make them thinner. The trick is to try to get all the meat as close to the same thickness as possible. It will cook evenly that way. I've done chicken that was marinated and with just a rub and it came out perfect every time. It cooks quickly with the lid pulled down so it doesn't have time to dry out.
- Questiondoes it have a timer? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the cost of the Cuisinart Grill? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTo anyone who has used the waffle plates, did you find the bottom of the waffle browner than the tops? I used the grill/panini side and my gf recipe was thinner than I thought it should be. Anyone else had this problem? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes anyone know or found reference to the difference between the Grill/Panini and Griddle settings? Both plates heat in either setting. I usually use the Griddle setting so I can set a temperature. With the Grill/Panini setting kinda guessing how hot. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this item PTFE-, PFOA-, and Cadmium-free? Where is this product made also? (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes it grill like an outdoor grill? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions