- QuestionDoes it have speakers built in? (7 Answers)
- Questionis the screen glossy or matte? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it work with MacBook Pro laptops? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes. It has 2 HDMI and 1 DisplayPort input. I've hooked up a MacBook Air and MacBook Pro to it and both work. I used a Mini-Display Port to HDMI adapter and HDMI cable to connect to my Air, a Mini-Display Port to Display Port cable to connect to my Pro and a HDMI cable directly into my desktop. I can then switch between the 3 computers by toggling the source. The screen can even do Picture-in-Picture or a split screen and display 2 different sources at the same time. I haven't had a use for this mode but I did play with it a little and it worked just fine.
- Questionwill this monitor work with and Intel HD Graphics 4000 card with 1696 memory? Or should I get a new graphics card? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill monitor work with Early 2011 17" MacBook Pro OS X 10.9.5? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this monitor get hot or does it stay cool (ish) ? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhen will this item be available? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the meaning and the difference of this models letters: Dell 27" IPS LED 4K UHD ? and the model: Dell Ultra Sharp UP2516 D 25" QHD Monitor ? Thanks for your help. Sincerely, JOVI. (2 Answers)Answers
Just compare specs, I put two tabs with the monitors side by side on my screen, and go through, well this one has better contrasts, but this one has better response time. Or whatever. Just compare specs, the model numbers are basically irreverent.
- QuestionDoes this monitor support free sync? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with the xps 13? Is there anything extra or special that I need to buy? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions