- QuestionDo you have to have a smart phone or can you just sync it to your computer when you get home?(have an old flip phone) (8 Answers)Answers
I don't think you have to have your phone on you at all times with the surge. You would just have to sync them up when you get back to your phone. The watch holds the info until it connects back to your phone. As long as you sync the two together again before midnight.
- QuestionWatch Size (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it better to go big or small? (9 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this sync with your phone for call and texting, etc.? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you swim with the two new "fitbits" that are water resistant? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes Fitbit work with stationary bikes? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen bicycling on the road, does the Fit Bit Surge have a pause feature when stopped for a short period of time? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes the watch keep track of total calories burned and highest and lowest heartrate? (7 Answers)Answers
It does keep track of the calories burned per day. When you sync it to your phone it gives details about the heartrate during the day, calories burned, any exercise. It is a great tool for the active person. I love mine.
- QuestionDoes the Fitbit - Surge sizes large and small have all the same features or are they different? (9 Answers)
- QuestionIs there an "Airplane Mode" setting for this watch? (5 Answers)Answers
Unless you have it set on any of the features, it just works like a watch except that it silently tracks you calories burned, steps taken, floors climbed and your heartrate. It does not make any noise at all. It does vibrate if you get 10,000 steps or you get a text message. I am sure you can turn the text message alert off.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions