Questions & Answers
QuestionCan this be carried in the pocket instead of worn on the belt or pans?I don't think you need more details than the question above.
- Answer I clip mine on my pocket, but keep it on the inside most of the time. Works just fine. Tried it once in my pocket (unclipped) and I'd say it was only 47-64% accurate.
- Answer Yes, it does for running, just as accurately as normal running. For walking sometimes it may miss a few steps, but it is surprisingly accurate.
- Answer No it cannot track distances you burned cycling. It counts each pedal rotation as a step and calculates the distance and calories burned as if it were a step.
- Answer It shows the calories burned. It also shows the time, steps, and distance. You tap the screen to move through the displays.
- Answer Yes it will But it will not be the most accurate The misfit is more about a point system than counting steps or calories It will estimate calories for you based on your weight and height that you input
- Answer Yes it can !
QuestionHow do you reset steps taken?I have had several pedometers and stopped using them because the reset button is way to easy to hit by accident. Is this a problem with the zip?
- Answer The Fitbit Zip doesn't require you to reset the step count. At midnight I resets to 0 steps, and yet even if you forgot to synchronize it all day, and wait until the next day, your info is still on there. There actually aren't any buttons on this model so nothing to press by accident.
QuestionCan you charge the battery with my computer?I am skeptical to buy this if the battery life is short. I don't want to keep replacing batteries. Most tracking devices can be charged on a computer.
- Answer Battery will last three to four months more or less. you can not charge battery
- Answer Not at all the clip is so tight and the rubbery material makes it grip well. Its actually difficult with certain materials to fet ON, but then it def wont come off!
QuestionJust purchased a Fitbit Zip and it came with no instructions. How do I set it up, turn it on, turn it off and set the time?
- Answer Take it back to the store. Best Buy will set it up for you free of charge. Also you can probably find instructions online. Most products are that way now.
QuestionDoes the fit bit zip tell the current time or can you also use it as a watch? Is there a simple necklace that could be worn with the fit bit zip?
- Answer It has a clock, but I am not sure about a necklace. It comes with a clip.
- Answer It will measure steps when climbing stairs if you walk with purpose.
QuestionI recently replaced the battery in my Zip tracker. However, the only thing I can get is some sort of time elapsed rather than any track of steps. How do I reset it to do so.
- Answer When I had a similar problem I replaced the battery again and synced my Zip to phone and it started working properly.