Questions & Answers
- QuestionI am looking at Frigidaire Model FFWC38B2RS wind cooler. Is the Max and Min temperature adjustment the same for both top and bottom? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI can't find demensions on this thing anywhere. Please, what are the demensions? Thanks (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this wine cooler be built in a cabinet? (7 Answers)
I am purchasing a wine cooler to be built in my new home. Can this one be built in? I am not sure how to purchase one. It is the new Fidgedaire 38 bottle one.i need one that is nice looking, duel zone, stainlessAnswers
- QuestionFrigidaire 38-bottle wine chiller (4 Answers)
Have had this for a week now and am having trouble with pulling out the shelves. If the shelf is empty, you just lift a little and it pulls out. But if there are wine bottles on the shelf, it won't budge no matter how hard I pull. Is there a trick to pulling the shelves out? I'm seriously considering returning it.Answers
- Questioncan I put beverage cans in Frigidaire Model FFWC38B2RS wind cooler (3 Answers)Answers
Yes you can, but it is not really designed for anything other than wine storage. I would go for a beverages fridge over a wine cooler if you want to store both wine and other beverages. Only issue then is that your wine will be cooled below ideal temperatures for wine storage.
- QuestionDoes it accommodate 1.5 liter bottles? The typical size. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the shelves removable on this model (38 bottle wood shelving). (5 Answers)Answers
Shelves are removable. We've removed shelves to give us more room - of course, this will limit the amount of bottles you can fit into the unit. But, it allows for nice access to some of the bigger designed wine bottles.
- QuestionI asked if I could install the 'pending purchase' of your wine cooler. Your answer was "pretty easy to install'....DUH This tells me NOTHING! I need to know what SPECIFICALLY does installing this wine cooler entail??? Do I simply plug in or what? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHi, I got this wine fridge about 5 months ago. I recently noticed a small amount of ice forming on the inside back wall. I don't think this is normal. Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thank you. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes the depth deminsion include the handle or is it without the handle? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions