Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the exact exterior measurements of GE 1.4 JES 1460? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the light come on when the door is opened? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the measurements of the microwave? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat country is the product manufactured in ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you change the power level? For example, 50% instead of full power. (3 Answers)Answers
Hello Dixie - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. If you wish to change the power level to 50%, then you would follow these steps: 1) Press Time Cook, 2) Enter the Cooking Time, 3) Press Power Level, 4) Select the desired power level (1-10), and lastly 5) Press Start/Pause. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionTurn off beeps on microwave? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHello Just purchased this microwave on Sunday, Aug 6, 2017 (ge JES1460DSBB), got it home, plugged it in, and the turntable does NOT move. Is there something more that needs to be done that I overlooked in the unpacking ? Please advise - (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Nells- Thanks for choosing our GE® Countertop Microwave Oven JES1460DSBB! We are sorry to hear of this unusual issue with the turntable. Check and remove all packing material. Make sure the turntable is centered and seated properly. On models that turn on a ring with wheels attached, make sure the turntable is seated securely on the ring. Check the turntable to make sure it is placed right side up. If the turntable plate is upside down it will drag on the floor of the microwave. Be certain you are pressing a cook function rather than "Timer" feature. If the above suggestions do not solve the issue and the turntable will still not turn, we suggest to contact BestBuy or take advantage of your warranty and contact GE Appliance Service at 1-800-432-2737. You can also schedule a service appointment online: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/service-and-support/service.htm?ICID=GEARsupportflyout-service - We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionGE JES1460DSWW stopped heating at age-0ne year, 5 months, 27 days.(new in-service Jan 23, 2016. What is my recourse on such a short-lived MW? Jerry (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the manufacture's warranty? I bought a JES1460 a few months ago and am having trouble with the door release . (2 Answers)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for choosing our GE® COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE OVEN JES1460DSWW! We are sorry to hear of the issue with the door latch and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We encourage you to take advantage of your 1- year warranty and contact GE Appliance Service at 1-800-432-2737 for assistance or conveniently schedule an appointment online: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/ - Also, you can view the written warranty details on page 35 of the Owner's Manual at this link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-40660-2.pdf - We hope this is helpful. Thanks for reaching out to us!
- QuestionCan this be mounted under a cabinet (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions