Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat ice maker do I need? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill this work with model #gts22wcp (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat ice maker fits a TCS18PADBRBS GE Refrigerator bottom freezer? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Lugnut- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for choosing our GE Series TCS18PADBRBS! The compatible icemaker kit IM6D can be ordered online at the following link: https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/spec/IM6D - Or call our GE Appliances Parts Team for assistance at 1-877-959-8688, Mon–Fri 8am–7pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionLooking for ice bin and auger assembly for model # PSHS6MGBESS. Serial # DV412859. I do not need the ice maker part just the bin and auger. This is a GE Profile. Would this part be available? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIn the specs of GE GTS21FGK-WOW 20.8 Top Freezer refrigerator, It states there Is a "manual defrost". What does this mean exactly? It conjours up images of the old days, when you had to use an ice pick to get the embedded layers out of your freezer! (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Nancy- Thanks for choosing our GE® 20.8 CU. FT. TOP-FREEZER REFRIGERATOR GTS21FGKWW! This model is frost-free and not manual defrost. Frost-free refrigerators defrost automatically so there is no need for you to manually defrost the unit like the "old days". A website correction request will be sent to BestBuy. We apologize for any confusion. Thanks for reaching out to us!
- QuestionDoes this icemaker work with GE GTS21FGK-WOW 20.8 CUFt Top Freezer refrigerator? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a GE model # TBX18IIDARWW refrigerator in my garage that does not contain any parts to the original icemaker. Only the water tube coming from the back. I would like to buy a complete set to have a second icemaker available. Is this a compatibe kit? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Steve- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for choosing our GE model # TBX18IIDARWW! IM6D is a universal icemaker kit for most top-mount refrigerators since 2001. View and order online at GEApplianceparts.com: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/parts/search/?icid=GEARpartsflyout-search - Also, if you only need the factory-installed icemaker, the part number is WR30X10093 (Ice Bucket WR30X10154). Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionHi we just purchased a PFE28KMKES and the specs say ithat there is an optional 2nd ice-maker in the bottom freezer section that can be purchased, is this the correct ice-maker for that model? Thank you (2 Answers)Answers
Hi fishman1958- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for choosing our Profile Series PFE28KMKES! Whether you grew up with GE Appliances, or this is your first, we’re happy to have you in the family. Always have extra ice on hand with an optional second icemaker in the freezer. IM5D Icemaker Kit sold separately at this link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-icemaker-white/5231209.p?skuId=5231209 - Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy!
- QuestionDoes the ge Im4d icemaker have an adjustment for amount of time water fills tray as older models under cover (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Jazzbo82- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! No, the icemaker does not have an adjustment for the amount of time water fills the tray. A switch opens a solenoid water valve and lets in just enough water to fill the ice mold. You can view the Installation Instructions for Im4d at the following link:https://www.myapstore.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60698-2.pdf - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWill this work with GE Model GSS221BPACC? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Ed- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for choosing our GE Series GSS221BPACC! No, IM4D Icemaker Kit is not compatible. Your refrigerator is compatible with IM6D Icemaker Kit. You can view and order online at GEApplianceparts.com: https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/spec/IM5SS - Or contact our GE Appliances Parts Team at 1-877-959-8688, Mon–Fri 8am–7pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET. Get 20% off plus receive FREE standard shipping on parts and accessories orders over $50.*Use Promo Code: WOW20 (*Offer valid 4/6/17 - 4/27/17). We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions