- Questionwhich dehumidifier for me (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a fishing camp the walls get damp while I am away. Some one told me to get a dehumidifier. However seems you have to be there for drainage. Do they have one you can be away 7 to 10 days (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Peachie, all Hisense dehumidifier models are able to use a garden hose for gravity-assisted drainage. In this configuration, the bucket does not need to be manually emptied periodically. To attach the garden hose, the bucket needs to be removed, then install the garden hose, and replace the bucket in the dehumidifier. The water will then drain through the garden hose, and not into the bucket. Another option is to purchase a model with a built-in internal pump. One note, if your fishing cabin isn't well closed to outside air, the dehumidifier may run more, perhaps never reaching the humidity set point. To ensure efficient use of the dehumidifier, it's best if the space is well closed off from outside air. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-877-465-3566.
- Questionthis may sound silly but how do I remove the bucket (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this come with a hose to drain? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between Hisense dehumidifier Models DH70K1SDLE and DH70KP1SDLE? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhen using a drain hose does a person have to change any settings verses using the bucket collection the unit comes with? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions