Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre the supplied color cartridges a full standard size? (1 Answer)
The description on the Refurbished Printer states "introductory" color cartridges. The description on the New Printer states "201A cyan, 201A yellow and 201A magenta cartridges." Do they come with the same cartridges or does the refurbished printer come with a lesser amount?Answers
Hello, I see that you are interested in knowing if the Laserjet Pro M277DW comes with the standard size ink cartridges when purchased. The M277dw comes with HP starter toner cartridges that should last you at least half of what a standard Hp toner cartridges would last. Hopefully that helps you out, and thanks again for choosing HP.
- QuestionWhat kind of warranty comes with a refurbished unit? (2 Answers)Answers
I think it is the standard 1 year. I also paid $15 for the extended 2 year replacement plan simply because it is a refurbished unit. I don't normally buy anything extra and rely on the standard manufacturers warranty, but decided to be safe this time because I did not know why it was returned nor what (if any) faults it may have had. The refurbished price with the 2 year plan still was way below the new price so I took the chance and have had absolutely no issues with performance or quality.
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the printer (1 Answer)
- QuestionWILL THE SCANNER SCAN TO A USB DRIVE WITHOUT HAVING A COMPUTER ATTACHED? I WANT TO SCAN A LARGE AMOUNT OF DOCUMENTS. (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhen other three colors are running out, can I still print black and white? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the refurbished HP M277DW printer refurbished by the manufacturer, HP? Or is the refurbishing done by Best Buy? (4 Answers)Answers
Thank you for the answers. I called the manufacturer after looking on their refurbished site. A sales rep (and I get it-she is a SALES rep) told me that they don't sell refurbished printers, which is what I gathered from the web site. I think there must be a reason for that since they sell other refurbished products. I think I will go with new on a printer.
- QuestionWill this printer print on labels? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this printer print 11X 17 (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes it print on card stock? Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it a standalone Wireless unit? Meaning can it be connected to Wi-Fi by itself once you input the Wireless settings? Is it Google cloud ready? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions