Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $600.99
The regular price is $1,499.99
QuestionI recently purchased this computer and was wondering if I could use two HDMI monitors with it? I noticed it had two HDMI ports in the back however one did not work when I was initially setting the machine up.
- Answer *Please thumbs up this response to help people who buy this computer* This same problem happened to me, but I have been around computers long enough to know what happened. You need to shutdown and then turn your computer back on with one monitor in. As it loads up, go into the BIOS settings. Then click the button to enter advanced mode. Go through the settings for onboard device config and enable dual monitor support. (It is originally disabled.) Then, you can save and exit BIOS, shut down your PC, and plug both monitors in. Turn the PC back on and it should load up just fine. This worked for me, so hopefully it will help you as well!
- Answer It runs Fortnite smoothly, with epic settings and 3d resolution max you can run it from 250-300 fps.
QuestionJust bought the system and I can't figure out how to change the RGB settings? I have an app called "Aura" which looks like it would do the trick, but every time I try to open it, it crashes. Help!
- Answer There is an app in your program files in the MSI folder called Mystic Light that controls the RGB. I spent a few hours last night trying to figure that out.
- Answer In the box, you should have received a little bag with two black sticks in it. They screw into the back of case right below the Graphics card ports. If you lost/threw these away you can easily purchase more on amazon! Have fun gaming!
QuestionI'm trying to figure out what type of RAM this computer uses and how many RAM expansion slots it has (I'm assuming it has two). Has anyone looked to see how easy it is to add a HDD for additional hard drive storage?
- Answer It has 4 RAM slots total, it comes with two being used by 8-GB cards.
- Answer I have this PC and it runs at 3.2 GHz. The processor is an Intel Core i7-8700 @ 3.2. Hope this helps!
QuestionI am playing battlefield 5 and the cpu temp is getting to 85. Is this ok and if not how do I fix it.
- Answer Download MSI AFTERBURNER, it can manually up your fan speed from 20 to 100.
QuestionHello, I was wondering if this PC is good with editing and streaming as well as gaming while streaming? Thanks.
- Answer Yes. I put the Adobe Master Comllection (which is 25 gigs) on it for my son and it has no problems at all. No lagging or anything
- Answer It has two 120MM case fans, one front (intake) and 1 back (out take) there is room for more, but MB only has 2 sysfan connectors, buy adapters or fans that have adapters, the CPU fan may as well be stock. Runs at 85 degrees during AC Odyssey, replacing it and case fans with Nocturnals.
QuestionDo you need to install the motherboard drivers or just the Nvidia drivers. If so how do we install them??
- Answer Download the GeForce Experience and from there you should be able to update the GPU driver
QuestionSo, I want to install RGB fans on the inside replacing the 2 already there with some corsair 120mm fans. I also wanted to add a 3rd fan but the MB only supports 2 system fans what can I do?
- Answer Look at the bottom right of the motherboard, there is another fan outlet. I’m running 3 right now.
QuestionDoes anyone kno what power supply specs are in this i just baught one dont wana start pulling it apart yet but would like to kno considering it is not listed .....love this thing though it is my baby.
- Answer This computer has a 600 Watt 80 Plus Gold power supply.
QuestionIf i wanted to upgrade in the future, could this case house a full size ATX motherboard? My hope is that i could use the case and just replace the MB, CPU, RAM and GPU. Thoughts?
- Answer It is the slate 2 case it can fit a full size atx from what I have read about the case it will be a tight fit but it should fit. If you look in the case you can see the holes for a full size board. Mine also has the platform screws already in place.
QuestionMy Question is having an SSD only and not HDD in a Gaming PC Smart? What I know about SSD is they don't have the life span like an HDD due to the fact SSD can only be written and erased so many times till it needs to be replaced.
- Answer Hello Actus, Wow, not sure on the life of the SSD. I have added one of my terabyte HHD to the machine and am using it as a system backup for now. If the SSD does go bad after a few years then I can replace and reload. There is a BUNCH of room in the case as they run all the cables thru the back side. Was a bear to get the connections routed. Good luck, its a great machine. Using for X-Plane, and have ALL the graphic setting maxed out.
QuestionI bought this in store and i seen that the computer comes with bf5 or anthem. I waited till anthem came out but no email the cashier said it would be emailed to me. But nothing i'm asking if i can get like a resend or something.
- Answer I asked the cashier too but mine came in an email shortly after. I believe the cashier said I could contact Best Buy customer service if I did not receive the email.
QuestionThe graphics card from what I can tell is a Gigabyte RTX 2070. On the gigabyte website it says it has 3 Display Port and one HDMI, but other reviews here mention a different configuration. Can someone say for sure what ports are on this computer?
- Answer 3 display ports and an HDMI as well as a USB-C. However on this card, the USB-C does not output full HD.