Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,299.99
- Answer Yes I legit took the computer home only yesterday and discovered that two of the LEDs were not working. Turns out that the two pins on the back side we're just not plugged in for some reason. Seems to be a very common issue with this computer. Turn your computer off. Remove the side solid metal panel and you will see a bunch of loose wires. try to follow the wires from where the LEDs are from to find which wires are the unplugged ones. Then look for the rgb controller which is located in the center And re plug in the plugs. A way to figure out where the RGB controller is, is to find the LEDs that are on and see where they are plugged into. Once you find that little controller just plug the other ones in. Turn your PC back on and they should work. I spent two or three hours trying to figure this out and figured it would be really helpful to post this online for another. Have a great day!
- Answer Yes it does! And the wifi works great you just have to put both of them on
- Answer According to the manual: 4x DIMMs, maximum 64gb, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory Dual-channel memory architecture Supports Intell Extreme Memory Profile *The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor. **DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at maximum 2666MHz on Intel 8th Gen 6-core or higher processors ***Refer to www.asus.com for the latest Memory QVL. Hope this helps.
- Answer Definitely for gaming. Ive never streamed before so nott sure how much of a load that would be but Ive played GTA V on max Graphics while downloading another 40+ GB game and playing music in the background and never had even a stutter in performance across the board. It also boots in less than 30 Seconds. Honestly impressive.
- Answer Yes, it comes with wifi and Bluetooth
QuestionI can add 32 GB RAM (2 of 16 gb each) with 2400 mhz? Works with his 16 gb 2666 mhz together? Thank you!!
- Answer Hello, Yes you can have 32GB of RAM in this system. However, we recommend using the same model RAM to ensure that it works, as issues can arise if you use two different type of RAM models in the same system. That being said, if you already have the RAM, you can test it, and having two different RAM speeds is possible on the computer, it will just default to the lower speed.
- Answer Hello, There is a space at the top for 2 fans!
QuestionWill this desktop come with any pre-installed “bloatware”? Like unnecessary software and such...
- Answer Hello, This PC does not come installed with bloatware!
- Answer This computer comes with windows 10 home already installed and ready to go
- Answer Yes, you can. One way to do it could be by buying an external hub, which only plugs into one USB port. Or, you could buy a USB expansion card, which plugs into the unused PCI-e slot that comes with the motherboard (one is already taken by the graphics card). However, the expansion card would only be accessible from the back of the case, while an external hub can be places anywhere you have an existing USB port.
- Answer Hello, We use a variety of brand name power supplies in our systems depending on what we have in stock. This system has a 600 watt 80 Plus Gold power supply!
- Answer Hello, Yes the motherboard has an extra PCI-e slot. Thank you for your question!
- Answer Hello there, Yes, this system can connect wirelessly to your internet using the included WiFi adapter that connects to the back of your tower. Thank you and please let us know if you have any other questions!
- Answer Hello, This computer has an ASROCK B365M IB-R motherboard. It is compatible with NVME devices.