Questions & Answers
- QuestionNO DRIVERS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON-LINE???? (5 Answers)
I wonder if Insignia realizes that most people don't have dvd/cd drives on their macs! Read on box that it contained a dvd/cd to install drivers -- I assumed it would be available for download on their site (I recently purchased a usb to serial from them and it was very easy on-line install) -- I assumed wrong!Answers
- QuestionHow do I get the driver to work with Windows 10? (5 Answers)Answers
I loaded the driver FIRST before connecting the device to an USB3 port. It worked immediately on my Win10 desktop. The Enet connection on my desktop would not get a green light using a Netgreat Network Extender but the USB3-Enet device solved my problem with Win10.
- QuestionDo you have the windows 10 drivers? (5 Answers)
- Questionwork with acer google chromebook? (5 Answers)Answers
I installed this on a windows 7 machine. I expected the drivers to just be loaded. Then realized that I was not connected to the internet and the operating system did not have the driver. After using the included CD it started working. Conclusion, Drivers are necessary. The box with the CD says drivers for a PC (windows) or a MAC are included.
- QuestionDoes this works with Nintendo Switch? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work on the Amazon Fire Stick? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI only have USB 2.0 (old machine that I need). Is the USB downwards compatible? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work if my ethernet slot on my mother board is not working (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this to hard wire my smart tv to the internet? (5 Answers)
My daughter is having trouble with her university's wireless access on her smart TV. Her friend was able to wire an Ethernet cable to her TV and it works much better. My daughter's smart TV doesn't have an Ethernet port, but it does have a usb port. We were hoping this adapter would allow her to get hardwired network access for improved performance.Answers
- Questiondoes it work in linux? on a raspberri pi? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions