Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,049.00
The previous price was $1,549.99
- Answer Yes, you can but I would highly recommend the Roomba cleaning solution. It comes concentrated and I add it to distilled water which leaves a steak free clean and fresh scent on your floors.
- Answer The Braava m6 is designed to clean approximately 400 sq. ft. in wet mopping mode.
- Answer I can’t give you decibles, but the vacuum is pretty quiet. However, when it empties automatically at the end, it will wake the dead.
QuestionCan the Braava Jet M6 be used to mop Pergo TimberCraft laminate wood flooring (Brookdale Hickory LF000897 specifically)?
- Answer Yes. If you don’t trust the liquid solution from the company, there’s many recipes online to make or use a different one.
- Answer The m6 will come with a sample size cleaning solution as well as 1 wet and 1 dry cleaning pad.
- Answer The charging station plugs into the wall. It would be nice if they changed the plug to a 90 degree type to allow, if your fortunate enough to have an outlet behind where your placing it, the unit to hug the wall closer. Small issue... Not that important.
- Answer The m6 ciomes in Black or White depending how it is bundled...
- Answer Yes, any device that is logged into your iRobot account in the iRobot app can control both robots.
- Answer The s9+ can be used in a multi-story home by moving the robot between the floors. If you want the s9 to return to its base and self-empty then you’ll want to move the Clean Base with the robot. Otherwise, you can simply bring the robot back to its home base (up- or downstairs) when it’s done cleaning.
QuestionHello, I noticed in a previous question.... that you should use distilled water for the Braava jet m6....if we have a good water softener and filter...should we still use distilled water?
- Answer Hello! Yes, if you run your tap water through a filter or use water softening agents, that water should still be suitable for use in the Braava -- just make sure you avoid any sort of cleaning agents like soap or harsh chemicals.
QuestionI bought the bundle but am not satisfied with the Mop. It left my floors very streaky. Can I return the mop or do I have to return entire bundle?
- Answer The Braava m6 is not designed to leave streaks on flooring. If streaks are visible, the pad should be changed. Please make sure to only use a water, a mix of water and iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner, or Bona hard floor cleaner with your robot, as other cleaners will increase streaking. If you would still like to return, please contact your approved retailer for return instructions.
QuestionHi, we have area rugs and runners around the home. How do the unit perform with the area rugs and runners in the way or will the vacuum work well even with the area rugs and runners? Will the mopping unit have any issues?
- Answer All my rugs get vacuumed just fine by the s9+ It may be different if any of the rugs have fringe though