Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this a NEW model or the same as the past years models? (9 Answers)Answers
I checked out the Klipsch website and it looks like this is a slightly newer system with a wireless option. The wireless is not bluetooth, but instead is a proprietary usb based transmitter. That was the only difference I could find. All other specs were exactly the same was the old system.
- QuestionDoes this device come with an aux cord to plug directly into my desktop or phone? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSomeone knows about no power switch (on/off) It means that it's in standby mode? Can it be damaged? (6 Answers)Answers
Hi For the new model Klips Promedia 2.1 Bluetooth does not have on/off switch and all the time it´s "on", even when you are not listening to music. What I thought like You is to buy a surge protector with a power switch so that you can turn it off to avoid unplugging it from the power outlet.
- QuestionI want to hook these speakers to my MacBook Pro having bluetooth. Exactly how does bluetooth function in this set? Does my MacBook connect to subwoofer wirelessly via bluetooth and then hard wires run the audio signal to the two side speakers? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAnyone know the Bluetooth range? Is it the typical class 2 (10m)? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there any way to prevent neighbors from accessing the speakers via Bluetooth? (5 Answers)Answers
I don't think there is a way to prevent it. But so far my neighbors haven't tried to access it. It's the same issue with most bluetooth devices (security). However, they won't be likely to access it because the bluetooth range doesn't reach very far & they'd have to listen to the speakers through walls. I only see it as issue if multiple people in one household want to use the speakers at the same time using the bluetooth or telling the difference between which speakers belong to who, if more than 1 set is available in the same area.
- QuestionBecause this equipment does not have a switch off, it is at all time on. It could damage it? Please, let me know. Thanks. (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this Promedia 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker System better then the Klipsch KMC 3 which is awesome? (4 Answers)Answers
To say one is better than the other is subjective. The KMC3 is a wireless DC (Battery Powered) system, designed to be 100% portable (take it anywhere). The Pro Media 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker system is designed to be a wireless system powered by an AC outlet in your home or office. Other than that, the KCM3 has a slight edge with power output over the Pro Media 2.1 Bluetooth system.
- QuestionI have a set of the 2.1 BT Klipsch speakers. They have a great sound. I have them hooked up to my Dell starlord 17 inch 2.7 ghtz i7 laptop. I am on my 3rd computer having to return the previous 2 So I got the speakers they seem to be to powerful for comp? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan i connect these speakers to my tv? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions