Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $569.99
The regular price is $599.99
- Answer Two of the 4 HDMI ports are 2.1. The details of the tuner just say ATSC, Clear QAM.
Questionit has Freesync for ps5? i need to know because i buyng the ps5, also using freesync for my graphic card for AMD
- Answer Freesync support is coming in a future firmware update. This along with the 4k @ 120hz support is the reason I purchased this model. I can verify the PS4 and Xbox One X look great currently with little or no input lag or motion issues. The TV also supports the Xbox One X 1440p @ 120hz as well if needed. Great TV for gaming at this size and with these features. Enjoy your PS5 or Xbox Series X.
- Answer HDMI 2.1 ports allow for higher resolutions at higher frame rates than before. With With HDMI 2.1, you can get 4K at 120Hz, 8K at 60Hz, and right up to 10K resolution for industrial and commercial applications. The LG NanoCell 85 Series 2020 49 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.5'' Diag), Model # 49NANO85UNA features two HDMI 2.1 ports (HDMI 2 and HDMI 4). Your source has to be a 4K @ 120Hz signal and you will need an HDMI 2.1 cable...^IFV
QuestionHow far apart are the individual stands? The cabinet on which it would stand is 36 inches. Thank you.
- Answer The feet are 36 inches apart, measured from the outside edges.
QuestionI'm not seeing much difference between the 2020 and 2019 model in the 49". Are there any improvements on the 2020 version that make it worth buying over last years model?
- Answer LG NanoCell 85 Series 2020 49 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.5'' Diag), has the latest webOS Operating System, it has the new Sports Mode mode, it will support HGiG after a firmware upgrade later this year, and it employs the newer LG α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K with AI Picture & AI Sound, Dolby Vision IQ, Filmmaker Mode™, Motion Pro, and will receive an upgrade for FreeSync™ support later during the year...^IFV
- Answer Hi Parrick. HDMI 2 and HDMI 4 on the LG NanoCell 85 Series 2020 49 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.5'' Diag), Model # 49NANO85UNA are HDMI 2.1 ports and the others are HDMI 2.0 ports. HDMI 3 supports HDMI eARC and the HDMI 2.1 ports also support HDMI VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), and ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode). All HDMI ports are HDCP 2.2 compliant...^IFV
QuestionIs this 49-inch panel 120hz native or 60hz native? I know other manufacturers will make the larger TV's 120hz and cheap out on the small ones and make them 60hz.
- Answer This TV is native 120hz with motion flow 240. It is one of only a few 49” TVs that are 120hz. HDMI 3 and 4 support 4K at full 120hz
- Answer I can confirm it does work with g-sync at 4k120hz with my 3070. Make sure to update the television. You'll also need a hdmi 2.1 cable. And finally in nvidia control panel in the resolution make sure it's on pc 4k to be able to select the 120hz. It was hidden took me awhile to figure that out. Thought maybe it was the cable. Also turn on gsync and hit the checkbook. It's a remarkable TV for the price.
Question2019 model specified it had "HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)" -- this model does not say yes or no. Does it or doesn't it?
- Answer HDMI 3 on this LG NanoCell 85 Series 2020 49 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.5'' Diag), Model # 49NANO85UNA is an HDMI eARC port...^IFV
- Answer The model number for the LG NanoCell 85 Series 2020 49 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.5'' Diag), Model # 49NANO85UNA has a letter designation that indicates the year of development. The "N" after the "U" in the model number identifies this TV as a 2020 model. 2019 TV models are identifiable by an "M" after the "U" in their model numbers. You can also look at the nameplate attached on the back of the TV that will show the TV's date of manufacture. LG OLEDs use a different naming convention...^IFV
QuestionHello is this tv good for the Xbox series x? And will it let the Xbox series x look the best it can with 4K(2160)? And will the refresh rate be 120hz or lower or higher? Thank you
- Answer Yes, I bought it specifically for the Xbox series x and it performs 4K at 120hz
QuestionI'm new to this. Does this WebOS allow you to surf the internet on the Screen, like on our other devices, or is it just limited to entertainment apps and questions you ask it? Would we need to simply attach a usb mouse and keyboard? Thank You,
- Answer You can surf the internet. It has a web browser.
- Answer The distance is 3.75 inches
- Answer Both. Can be hung to wall or used with factory legs.
QuestionThe resolution is 4k at 60hz and 1140 at 120hz. How and when does the resolution switch? Thought it would be 4k at 120hz. Educate me.
- Answer It is 4k/60 and 1440p/120 at the moment. With next gen consoles and graphics cards with HDMI 2.1 support 4K/120 will be possible.
QuestionHow would this TV work as a primary computer monitor? (Specifically, I would like to use the 4K in regular desktop mode and will most likely downscale to QHD (2560x1440) for gaming with an nVidia 2070 Super.)
- Answer You’ll have to set gaming resolution and g-sync manually through Nvidia control panel. And use windows setting to set desktop resolution to 4K, but windows usually recognizes the native res and sets it. I have this set and it has been a dream for gaming on both PC/Xbox one X.
- Answer The outer measurement for the width of the stand legs on the LG NanoCell 85 Series 2020 49 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.5'' Diag), Model # 49NANO085UNA is 35.5"...^IFV
QuestionDose the "LG 4K UHD TV" make a good 2nd computer monitor for just displaying alphanumerics and charts? I will not use it to do photo/video editing. Thanks!
- Answer Yes easily although you will probably want to use it from about 6 to 8 feet away.
- Answer The LG NanoCell 85 Series 2020 49 inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.5'' Diag), Model # 49NANO85UNA has a Composite (3.5mm mini A/V port (Composite) on the back that you can plug the supplied A/V Adapter into to connect your old Wii game to...^IFV