Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $79.99
- Answer Did you try the small on/off switch on the right side toward the back of the keyboard? I only ask because I did not know it was there and had problems with mine at first. I actually took one back and exchanged it because it would not connect. Now I think it was likely turned off and I didn’t know it.
- Answer They are used to connect it to different devices. After assigning it to up to three devices, pressing a number connects it to the device assigned to the number pressed (and disconnects it from the device it was connected to).
QuestionHow do a Laptop or desktop connect, if they dont have bluetooth And how does the wireless receiver work, so the keyboard and mouse connect to it, but how do the devices, I mainly want it to work with 3 different laptops
- Answer This Keyboard & Mouse (MK850), and other recent Logitech "Multi-Device" Mice or Keyboards, can be connected via additional USB (Unifying Receivers), to three (3) computers or devices with USB connectors - you just need to purchase additional "Unifying Receivers" and download the "Unifying Software" from Logitech, that allows for pairing and un-pairing of devices. Bluetooth connections are available, but not required, if you choose USB connections via additional Unifying Receivers ($10 or under, each).
QuestionWhere does this keyboard stand in terms of noise compared to other keyboards? The last Logitec keyboard I purchased (a few years ago) was on the noisy end of the spectrum so much that others nearby commented on it. Thanks for your feedback.
- Answer I would say that as far as noise this is on the quieter side. You can hear it but it's mostly on how hard you hit the keys. On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being very loud, I would put this as a 3 or 4 .
- Answer Yes. It is not obvious though. The key is in the usual spot but it says "Start" instead of the windows symbol. It is also a Function key so depending on your Fn Lock setting the key might be in another mode.
QuestionWill the mouse connect with android tablets and phones as well using blueetooth? I was planning on purchasing one if I can use the combo between my Macbook Pro, galaxy Tab A and samsung galaxy s9.
- Answer Yes, it can connect with android tablets and phones using Bluetooth.
- Answer If the Logitech M330 silent wireless mouse has the Unify receiver it will work with most if not all later model Logitech keyboards.
- Answer Yes, there is an indicator light for Caps Lock on the far upper right next to the logitech logo.
QuestionCan i use the keyboard without the mouse or use a different mouse? What I am getting at is that will the keybaord pair with a unifying reciever without the mouse that came with it?
- Answer Yes. Or add if your desired device to connect to is Bluetooth compatible. Absolutely either way. Unified receiver included.
- Answer Yup, work seamlessly. Have #1 configured for Mac and #2 configured for Windows. As you wanna switch, Hit 1 or 2 and its that easy.
QuestionCan it work on a Linux PC ?
- Answer Yes, vi Bluetooth and dongle support in some versions. The dongle supports USB keyboard driven functions, so long as the BIOS supports it properly (many in the past were horrible with USB keyboards) it will work. Bluetooth functionality is always getting better in most Linux variants.
- Answer I have a Windows 10 PC and it does not require it. There is also a function lock key that is a second function of the esc key.
QuestionCould you please supply me with the part number for the unifying receiver that is compatible with the MK850? Or will it be the same as the MK850 pn (ie: 920-008226)?
- Answer Hi, here is the link to the replacement Unifying receiver for your MK850 combo: https://www.logitech.com/en-us/products/mice/unifying-receiver-usb.910-005235.html. Hope that helps!
Questionwhere is the pause break key? On other keyboards I used it with the windows key to get to sysprotection.
- Answer Be sure to check out Logitech Options software, for all of the advanced features of the MK850: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025297893 - For support, please refer to: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023300114 - Will, Logitech.
- Answer I would recommend buying the Logitech Unifying receiver.
QuestionMy Laptop has a Bluetooth capability. Can I connect this keyboard and mouse without any USB transceiver attached to my laptop?
- Answer Yes, I connect this way for 2 of my 3 connections.