Questions & Answers
- QuestionLookin at these Logitech Z623 's. Noticed the volume knob is on the speaker. Wanting to put them on a shelf. Can I use the desktop to control the volume ?? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, you can use the PC volume controls to adjust volume. You'd set it to the midpoint or higher and control volume as needed from applications or from the task bar. There is also a bass control on the speaker, which you may want to adjust. You "could" set it up a bit and then use the Windows audio controls to adjust the EQ, but it's not quite the same as the volume control. By the way, these speakers sound FANTASTIC!!!
- QuestionOur Vizio TV is HD picture quality but the speakers are not good at all. If these speakers are connected to the TV and the audio out is switched using the TV's menu, will the TV's remote control the volume of the speakers? Thank you (5 Answers)Answers
Every TV is different, I tried to connect my old PC speakers to my LG TV using the aux, as soon as I plugged them in, they were full volume. I tried to turn down my TV but that it did not work. My old speakers do not have a volume knob so there was no way for me to turn down the volume. These Logitech speakers do have a volume knob but I only use them on my PC. Connect any speakers or headphones to your TV and see if you can control the volume with your remote.
- QuestionHas anyone used these speakers to increase the sound on a TV? We bought my 97 year old dad a new Sony HDTV and he is having trouble hearing the TV because the speakers don't face towards him. He doesn't want to have to use his hearing aids. Ideas? (5 Answers)Answers
These speakers get very loud. You will need rca outputs or a 3.5 mm jack though to get the sound from any device. If you only have an hdmi out then google "hdmi audio extractor", I used one on my Samsung. However, if he is 97 years old they might not be your best bet since the volume is adjusted with a knob on the front of one of the speakers. NO REMOTE. I love these but would suggest a simple sound bar with remote if you are just looking to up the volume/quality of sound, and so he doesn't have to get up or wait for someone to raise or lower the volume.
- QuestionLooking for a cable extension from bass speaker to speaker with control knobs. These are presently connected with a 6' cord but I need to extend 5-6 ft. A simple audio cable will not work as power is supplied to the control knobs. Anyone ever tried this? (1 Answer)
- QuestionAre the speakers wired to a main unit or is everything bluetooth? I have a room with a doorway between the satellite speakers and do not want a wire connection to them. Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill a 1000 watt continuous/ 2000 watt Peak Power Inverter in a car handle the power necessary to run these speakers? (4 Answers)
- QuestionYour online sales sheet says the satellite speakers are 100 watt each. I can't find this on any other website except this one (even Logitech website). Is this a different product? Why are you advertising this as 330 watts total and no one else is??? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have this speaker system via my PC and loved it. For a while it seems to me I am serious considering of buying new iMac desktop. Can I use my current speaker system via iMac? If not, is there any additional I need to get to make it work? (5 Answers)Answers
I was asking the same question. I recently purchased a new IMac desktop. I love it more than I can say! I had Logitech speakers that I thought were good. They easily connected to the Mac via the 3.5 jack There are 4 USB ports as well if the speakers connect that way or via Bluetooth or wifi. They make it easy.
- QuestionHi, When you plug the 3.5 into the speaker set. Do you notice static from the jack ever before you plug it into a phone or audio player? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the ohms for this speakers (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions