Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $24.99
- Answer No, it works with headsets as well. I use a TurtleBeach wireless and it works great!
- Answer no. Not at all... What would give you the impression that this device is for downloading music?
- Answer No. This is not a capture card.
QuestionCan I plug it into my Xbox and sync my wireless headset to the adapter to wear I can do party chat????
- Answer No, this is for using Xbox wireless controllers and wireless headsets on a PC. Your Xbox already has this technology built-in. If your headset isn't compatible with your Xbox already, this adapter won't fix that.
- Answer No, it only works with XBox One Controllers.
- Answer Yes, this Xbox Wireless Adapter is compatible with Xbox Series X/S controllers.
QuestionWould you be able to use this for a Xbox one to connect your blue tooth headphones to or just computers?
- Answer This product enables you to use an Xbox One controller on your PC.
- Answer No, this is not a bluetooth adapter. It is for Xbox One controllers only.
QuestionThe product indicates it is for Windows 10. Is there a software update available to work with Windows 11 for this item or a separate adapter for Windows 11?
- Answer Hi this works with no problems as I too have windows 11 and no problems here.
QuestionCan this be used on an Nvidia Shield? The latency is pretty bad via Bluetooth. I'm hoping this device would fix that
- Answer I'll answer my own question... No, you can't use this with anything other than Windows. It will not with with Mac OSX or Android (Shield TV) as the drivers don't exist for those operating systems.
QuestionWill the adapter connect to multiple Windows 10 PCS, say a laptop and a desktop? Not at the same time obviously. I connected my xbox one controller to a laptop fine but I get nothing when I tried on the desktop? Will I have to buy another adapter? Ty
- Answer You should be able to move it from devices with no issues, yes. Check your drivers for the device within Device Manager.
QuestionSo I got a gen2 700 stealth turtle beach and just got a pc will this allow me to run that headset
- Answer Yes it will! I personally use the gen 2
QuestionCan I plug this into the usb port of my TV and expect the xbox wireless head set to receive the sound of whatever is on the tv?
- Answer No only for xbox one and later controllers
QuestionHow far away can you be from the device? My PC is hooked up to my TV, what's the range? If I sit more then 10 feet but less then 15, am I within range? How far until my controllers lose connection?
- Answer 15 feet is well in range. I get about 50 with mine on an Xbox