Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I access Google Now with this headset, plus can I use Google Now for voice commands...such as making a call by speaking the caller's name/number? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, this headset is able to give voice commands to smart phones. The process is the same for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone, and I have had no problems with the phone being able to interpret what I told it through the headset.
- QuestionExplorer 505 same as Explorer 500? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there ANY way of having this 505 announce caller NAMES from my phone's contacts list, instead of just the caller's number? (5 Answers)
This seems to be a very nice device, but it's lack of reading NAMES of caller's telephone numbers instead of just the caller's number from my Samsung SG4's contacts list, is off putting unfortunately. Is there ANY Android app or other way I can have this headset do what I really consider a convenience? Please inform. Many thanx... :^)~Answers
- QuestionDoes the 505 come with a 'behind the ear' attachment ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan the 505 be used strictly via voice command, without having to touch it? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMute button? (10 Answers)Answers
Hello- The Explorer 505 does not have a dedicated mute button; however, during a conversation, you can press and hold both the volume up and volume down buttons until you hear “mute on” or “mute off.” While the microphone is muted, a reminder tone repeats every 15 minutes. Hope this helps.
- QuestionCan you listen to music with Explorer 505? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI dont know how to charge my bluetooth. (10 Answers)Answers
I am not the most tech savvy person & it took me a while to figure out. Obviously just connect the one side of the black magnetic holder to the earpiece & the other end into any USB device that has power going to it. Leave the earpiece in the ON position.
- QuestionDose it read out caller phone number? ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionNoise canceling (7 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions