Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan one use this device WITHOUT an earhook and will it stay secure in ear without popping out? (11 Answers)Answers
I have been able to successfully use the Voyager Edge Ear piece without an earhook. There is a loop on the ear bud that secures in the ear... I do choose to use the earhook for my own peace of mind... but it is not necessary unless you plan on headbanging or shaking your head "no" vigorously for an extended period of time. :)
- QuestionDoes this headset do voice dialing? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need to travel for work. Can I charge this device internationally (i.e. 220)? Or would I need to get a transformer??? Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat makes the receiving voice garbled? (7 Answers)Answers
Hello- Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Voyager Edge. You may want to try updating the firmware on the headset (http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/myheadset-updater). After updating, you will want to reset the connection between your phone and the headset. To do this, first delete the headset from your cell phone's list of paired devices. Once deleted, make sure to power your phone completely off. Then power it back on. (This will reset the Bluetooth stack in the BT software on the phone). Then re-pair the headset with your phone. If the issue continues please contact Plantronics Technical Support directly (http://www.plantronics.com/support/) and we will be happy to help.
- Questionwhat makes this a best buy exclusive (8 Answers)Answers
The difference between the two is that if you wear glasses the Voyager ages for you because the legend fits behind the ear and gets in the way of all glasses also the Voyager edge has a much greater range it says its good for only 33 feet but I have used it at farther distances up to 60 they won't advertise that but I've done it the Voyager edges case has a built-in battery pack so if you're not using it at the time you just snap it into its case and it recharges for up to 6 hours of use again it is an incredible device if you tap the switch twice it will call back your last number and it ties into s voice or Google Voice on your phone for text messaging phone calling and looking up maps it is excellent it's the best Bluetooth device I've ever used hands down. And the way it attaches to your ear is comfortable and you won't even know it's there. No kidding you'll think you're going to lose it because you just don't feel it.
- QuestionCan edge be used as microphone for dragon dictation (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen will this item be available again at BestBuy? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI am having Voyager Edge UC B255 device. 1-How can I attend incoming calls automatically? 2-one more thing, while incoming call, even I say "Answer" but the call doesn't get attended? Please suggest for both questions of mine. (2 Answers)Answers
If you would like incoming calls to be answered automatically you will have to configure these call settings through your phone since it's not a feature provided by the headset. The voice answering feature only works when your headset is connected to a cellphone and in order for it to work reliably we recommend that you say the command after the headset prompts you and also try accentuating the "an" in answer in order for the headset to perform the action more reliably. Please don't hesitate to contact us at www.plantronics.com/support if you require assistance.
- QuestionHow can I activate Auto call answer, I want to attend call automatically while driving bike. (2 Answers)Answers
The headset will only answer an incoming call when it's not worn and you place it on your ear, when you press the call control button as a call is coming in or when you say the "answer" voice prompt after the headset asks if you want to answer/ignore. If you would like for incoming calls to be answered automatically you will have to configure that behavior on your phone, most likely under call settings.
- QuestionIs it campatible with iphone6splus (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions