Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is meant by "in wall" for the HDMI cable? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this product a platinum series, which is better monster or rocketfish (4 Answers)Answers
Moster ultragold and rocketfish 4k are pretty close to being the same, just monster is more expensive. Rocketfish is what I chose. It has a 3-layer cable shielding; 360° metal connector shell; silver content soldering; 24K gold-plated contacts, 18Gbps rating, HDMI Ethernet, 1080p+, Ultra HD 4Kx2K, compatible with 7.1 audio systems. Great product at a decent price.
- QuestionWhat's the hardware spec on the HDMI cable included. Is it 2.0, 2.0a or 2.0 b? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Easily connect an HDMI component to your HDTV or projector using this 8' Rocketfish RF-HG08501 in-wall HDMI cable that supports 1080p and Ultra HD 4K x 2K resolution and 7.1 surround sound for crisp visuals and audio.Connects an HDMI component to an HDTV or projector with an HDMI input; 3-layer cable shielding; 360° metal connector shell; silver content soldering; 24K gold-plated contacts. 18Gbps HDMI Ethernet 1080p+ Ultra HD 4Kx2K These are the decriptions i could find about it. As for 2.0 specs I am not sure. Hopefully a bestbuy tech guy can answer that for you.
- QuestionI DO NOT HAVE 4k HD TV, ONLY SMART TV, IS THE CABLE ONLY WORKING ON 4K TV ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy cable modem was just toasted by a nearby lightning strike that was on a high priced surge protector. None of the other electronics on the strip were affected. I was told by the cable folks it happens frequently. Is this unit coax protected? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello! This surge protector does not count with coaxial protection. The best solution if you're looking for a surge that counts with coaxial protection included and that is in the same price range, would be the following: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rocketfish-8-outlet-2-usb-surge-protector-strip-black/4689072.p?skuId=4689072 Regards, Daniel T. - Rocketfish Support
- QuestionWhat does Protected and Grounded mean? I can use this outlet to plug up my computer and T.V. rite? Once I plug my electronics up to this outlet, which one do I put select grounded or protected? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI own a samsung un55mu9000fxza tv along side with my game systems (playstation 4 pro, nintendo switch, playstation 3, xbox 360 and xbox one s) is this strip powerful/good enough for all my applications or should I buy two to even out power? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes each USB port have 2.1 amps or is that the total for both of them? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow much? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow to connect dvd player to tv and how to configure (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions