Questions & Answers
- Questionwhere is there a list of the Samsung soundbars that this works with/ is compatible with (5 Answers)Answers
From the Samsung web site for this model. Compatible Models HW-K360 HW-K450 HW-K550 HW-J6000R HW-K369 HW-K460 HW-K551 HW-J6001R HW-K390 HW-K490 HW-K560 HW-J6010R HW-KM36 HW-KM45 HW-K561 HW-J6011R HW-KM36C HW-KM45C HW-K590 HW-J4000 HW-JM4000 HW-JM4000C HW-J6090R
- QuestionDo you need wires from the wireless receiver module to the speakers (5 Answers)Answers
Yes there are wires from the wireless receiver to the speakers. The only "wireless" part is from the receiver to the soundbar. So basically you can put the wireless receiver on the opposite side of the room without a wire running to the soundbar but you WILL still have wires going from the wireless receiver to the speakers. It is misleading though and should be labeled as "Wireless Rear Receiver with Wired Rear Speakers".
- QuestionHow do you charge the wireless speakers? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAnyone have a problem with the speakers connected but with no sound? Using it with HW-K550. Got the steady blue light indicating they are connected. No sound at all. Tried a lot of different TV channels, Netflix movies, music, etc. Settings on and at +6. (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhy can't i get the sound adjusted to a level I can hear. Tried the settings via the sounder without success. Rear speakers are very low. Sorry I bought these speakers. (3 Answers)Answers
There are two settings available from the sound bar to adjust them. The first is to turn the rear speakers "ON/OFF" and the other is "REAR SPEAKER LEVEL". Like all the other settings, your highest available level is "6". They are fairly quiet but are only designed to help give minimal sound behind you for the "directional" effect of of surround sound. I have a large couch and have to move then closer together when I want to watch a movie so that they are more effective. I definitely like them though.
- QuestionWhat is the length of the wires that connect each of the two speakers to the wireless receiver? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the wireless range how far from receiver can you go? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow to connected to my TV? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre they compatible with hwf 550 soundbars? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many wireless speaker kits can you put no a Samsung HW-KM45 sound bar? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions