Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $3,959.99
QuestionMy current cutout height is 44.50 and this calls for 42.25. I see in the installation instructions that there is a large bottom trim. Is this larger bottom trim shipped with the original product and would this cover the difference in the cutout height?
- Answer trim did not come with mine although the box and paperwork said it did - there is a big gap
Questionit the oven separate from the microwave? I'm having the electrician come over to install the electrical is the microwave plug in or hard wired?
- Answer Oven and microwave are one "electrical" unit. There is only one cable coming from the combination and it is hardwired into the junction box. Download the install manual so your electrician knows where to place the box and the type of connection required.
- Answer Yes there is. According to the user manual, which I don't have access to at this minute, I believe the instructions are 400 degrees for 1 hour.
QuestionKnob Lights / LED issue: right side 2 are bright but continuous flickering of one mode even when oven is off and other two on left are not working bright / very dim / not visible even in dark .. Help me to identify the root cause
- Answer I would connected to your cell and run diagnostics, also Samsung customer care is really pretty good and solutions.
QuestionIt says a power cord is included but then down in Q&A it’s saying a power cord isn’t inlcluded???
- Answer This wall oven does not require a power cord. The wall oven requires hard wire. Thank you for choosing Samsung! ^Lena
Questionoven appears to have no power and is not working, however electrition advised there is power to the unit. It was working now no lights no nothing?
- Answer I'd like to help with this, kirby! This link (https://bit.ly/2Xo1EBn) has some steps you can take if the oven is not powering on. ^Jecca
QuestionWHAT TYPE OF POWER CORD IS INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT. THERE IS NOT DESCRIPTION Samsung - Samsung-30" Fingerprint Resistant Microwave Combination Wall Oven with Flex Duo™-Black Stainless Steel - Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless
- Answer No power cord is included. Just 4 wires coming out.
- Answer Hi Sweetpea! Page 27 of the user manual (https://bit.ly/36cvauP) has instructions on how to use the microwave feature of this combination wall oven. ^Jecca
QuestionI see answers below that indicate a 3 or 4 prong is required. Isn't the unit hardwired? Is the junction box required to be a metal box?
- Answer Cookingmama1, all requirements are listed in the installation guide. Other home electrical questions should be answered by your electrician. http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/EM/201702/20170203205359509/Install_NQ70M6650_NQ70M7770_AA_DE68-04454A-00_EN-MES-CFR.pdf ^Heath
- Answer None. This is hardwired to a junction box that should already be located behind your current wall oven. Be aware, depending on your old oven, the junction box may need to be relocated. Samsung indicates the junction box should be on the upper right, no more than 9" from the right side, all the way to the top of the opening. Of course, if your opening is deeper than the needed depth, this should be irrelevant.
QuestionCan the top oven (microwave) be used as an oven WITHOUT using the microwave feature? Our salesman said yes but he also told us incorrectly that 4-door refrigerator could all be refrigerator and no freezer but found out the bottom left has to be freezer.
- Answer The top oven is a microwave/ convection oven combo. The left knob on top is where you chose how to use it.
QuestionHow long is the power cord? Where on the unit does the power cord come from...top or botton of the back of the unit? thank you
- Answer This item is hardwired and does not have a power cord.
- Answer It'd be nice to hear from the manufacturer on this, but I believe this does have a bake feature. On Samsung's website, it says that the microwave has "Speed Cook," "Broil" and "Bake." That to me reads that it does act as another oven. Also, why would convection be necessary for microwave radiation cooking? Convection is used for distributing heat evenly..not radiation.